Windows 10: script for opening a folder as sub-menu

Discus and support script for opening a folder as sub-menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I'm looking for a script (.vbs or. Bat) that opens an existing folder as a sub-menu at mouse pointer location. or a script that opens a custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by amymor, Apr 13, 2020.

1. amymor Win User

script for opening a folder as sub-menu

Hello
    I'm looking for a script (.vbs or. Bat) that opens an existing folder as a sub-menu at mouse pointer location. or a script that opens a custom menu (included some shortcuts)at pointer. is it possible?

My OS: win 10 1903 .268

:)

amymor, Apr 13, 2020
  2. amymor Win User

Hello
    I'm looking for a script (.vbs or. Bat) that opens an existing folder as a sub-menu at mouse pointer location. or a script that opens a custom menu (included some shortcuts)at pointer. is it possible?

My OS: win 10 1903 .268

amymor, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Apr 13, 2020
  4. script for opening a folder as sub-menu

sub folders

Hi Paulette,

You can move the sub-folder by dragging the sub-folder from the other Picture Folder up to the main Picture Folder. However, the sub-folder will remain as a sub-folder.

If you want to make the sub-folder as a stand alone folder, we suggest that you create a new folder on your desired location, then move over the files from the sub-folder to the new folder that you created.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. script for opening a folder as sub-menu - Similar Threads - script opening folder

2. When sub-menu's open to left of a menu they disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When sub-menu's open to left of a menu they disappear: This is a recent problem I am having with a program called Sixbit and they think it is a windows problem so that is the reason I am here.When I right click on an item it brings up a menu with a long list of choices I can make. Similar to what happens if I was to right click...
  3. When sub-menu's open to left of a menu they disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When sub-menu's open to left of a menu they disappear: This is a recent problem I am having with a program called Sixbit and they think it is a windows problem so that is the reason I am here.When I right click on an item it brings up a menu with a long list of choices I can make. Similar to what happens if I was to right click...
  4. DriverStore - Folder and sub-folders deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DriverStore - Folder and sub-folders deleted: I'm working on a machine, Dell Vostro 230 running V1803. All attempts to update to a more current version fail with error relating to bad path. I also noticed I cannot update any driver even if I download drivers direct from Dell. So I investigated and the DriverStore...
  5. Sorting folders and the sub folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorting folders and the sub folders: Hello. I have a huge music archive and recently had to format and clean install my windows 10, meanwhile I had my archive in my HDD. Now the problem is, my song folder had around 1200~ albums in it, every album in that main folder was ordered by Date and inside every album it...
  6. delayed action to open sub context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delayed action to open sub context menu: After opening the context menu there is a 20 second delay to open 'New' in the sub context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delayed-action-to-open-sub-context-menu/6d869444-2fdb-44ce-951b-ab5c93cf6fba"
  7. Balance sub-menu not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Balance sub-menu not working: I have ENACFIRE E18 headphones, and this issue persists on all devices I use these on. However, on devices such as my phone, I can use Settings to change the audio balance. When I follow the standard advice (use the balance sub-menu in the levels categories), my audio creeps...
  8. Move files to a custom sub-folder using context menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    Move files to a custom sub-folder using context menu.: Hi, I have many Folders related to work and personal stuff. Example: Utilities Accounts Subscriptions Bills etc. Each of these folders has a sub-folder named "Archive" where I move files when I am done with them. I was wondering, is there is a way to have a context menu...
  9. Sub-script and Super-script

in Windows 10 Support
    Sub-script and Super-script: Is it possible to use sub-script and super-script when typing emails with Windows 10? I was able to do this when using Windows 7 and typing documents but not for emails. I was expecting that with the major up-grade to from 7 to 10 it would now be possible. 32362
  10. how to create sub-folders in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    how to create sub-folders in the start menu: I would like to organize my All Apps portion of the start menu in W10 as I did in W7. So far I have not figured out how to do this. There are a couple of problems. 1. Some programs just do not appear. I have one folder containing 3 shtcts. 2 appear and Uninstall does not. I...