Windows 10: script host missing cant fix it

Discus and support script host missing cant fix it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; cannot find windows script hostAppData\Roaming\Runtime.pima... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristopherAdityatama, Jun 11, 2021.

1. script host missing cant fix it

cannot find windows script hostAppData\Roaming\Runtime.pima

:)

ChristopherAdityatama, Jun 11, 2021

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows Script Host

Hi Boniface,

Windows Script Host provides your PC the scripting abilities like
    batch files, but Windows Script Host offers more features. You can enable
    Windows Script Host to stop 'Windows Script Host is disabled on this machine, contact your administrator for details'
    message by following these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type regedit and press Enter to open the
      Registry Editor.
    • Navigate to this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings.
    • On the right panel, double-click Enabled and change the
      Value data to 1.
    • Save the changes and exit the Registry Editor.

Note: Do not modify other keys on the Registry without having enough knowledge about that registry key as it may cause some failures on your PC

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 11, 2021
  4. script host missing cant fix it

Windows Script Host

Boniface Chisala, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

script host missing cant fix it

1. script host missing cant fix it - Similar Threads - script host missing

2. How to fix this windows script host error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this windows script host error: This error message always pops up whenever I start my PC. I don't know what the problem is nor why it's appearing—Realtek seems to be working just fine....
  3. How to fix this windows script host error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this windows script host error: This error message always pops up whenever I start my PC. I don't know what the problem is nor why it's appearing—Realtek seems to be working just fine....
  4. How to fix this windows script host error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows script host file missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows script host file missing: Hello, every time I start the computer I get a window saying can not find script file. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-file-missing/a0b03574-a719-4a7f-9035-42c57f974c59
  6. windows script host file missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows script host file missing: Hello, every time I start the computer I get a window saying can not find script file. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-file-missing/a0b03574-a719-4a7f-9035-42c57f974c59
  7. Windows script host error, Missing cdocumentC.vbs file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host error, Missing cdocumentC.vbs file: Hello,I think I accidentally deleted this "C:\ProgramData\document\cdocumentc.vbs" file, and couldn't recover it, this notifications keeps popping up, please help....
  8. windows script host missing files

windows script host missing files: i've had 2 of these annoying notifications that say: Can not find script file "C:\Users\cosmo\AppData\Local\Temp\yjji.vbs" and Can not find script file "C:\Users\cosmo\AppData\Local\Temp\OTPuw.vbs" i don't know what these mean... i don't think its a virus because i...
  9. How to fix windows script host error

How to fix windows script host error: during startup it display can not find script file "c:\Users\chand\AppData\Roaming\stream-all", please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-script-host-error/5fa21523-bcf0-40f0-b8ab-373e88d04444
  10. how to fix windows script host error

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to fix windows script host error: cannot find script file message popup when I start windows[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-script-host-error/35172793-146f-45e7-b87b-38f4ac29f0ba