Windows 10: Script issue with SFC

Discus and support Script issue with SFC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!I am working on getting some scripts working to do a lot of remote troubleshooting done for me and I am running into an error when trying to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brett Johnson1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Script issue with SFC

Hello!I am working on getting some scripts working to do a lot of remote troubleshooting done for me and I am running into an error when trying to run the command in powershell: cmd /c 'sfc /scannow > out' get-content out -Encoding Unicode where { $_ } # singlespaceThe idea is that it should run the system file checker silent for the end user but give an output to me, however I am running into the issue of: Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.I have gone ahead and confirmed that the machine can update, on the machine it's self I can run this but not remotely. Th

:)

Brett Johnson1, Jan 24, 2023

2. long running script in email account

Hi,

The long-running script error usually occurs when there are issues with Internet Explorer.

To resolve your concern, we suggest turning off the scripting debugger in Internet Explorer 11. Please follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner, then select Internet Options.
    • On the Advanced tab, uncheck Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and
      Disable script debugging (Other).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, check if the issue will still persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 24, 2023
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Script issue with SFC

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Script issue with SFC

1. Script issue with SFC - Similar Threads - Script issue SFC

2. Script issue with SFC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script issue with SFC: Hello!I am working on getting some scripts working to do a lot of remote troubleshooting done for me and I am running into an error when trying to run the command in powershell: cmd /c 'sfc /scannow > out' get-content out -Encoding Unicode where { $_ } # singlespaceThe idea...
  3. Script issue with SFC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script issue with SFC: Hello!I am working on getting some scripts working to do a lot of remote troubleshooting done for me and I am running into an error when trying to run the command in powershell: cmd /c 'sfc /scannow > out' get-content out -Encoding Unicode where { $_ } # singlespaceThe idea...
  4. Issue in Powershell script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in Powershell script: HI Team,We have a power shell script. It will check if the user is available in the ACL list of ADL. To get the ACL list, we are connecting to the Azure Datalake storage using Connect-AzAccount and authenticating with SPN. To get the group member details, we authenticate the...
  5. Issue in Powershell script

Issue in Powershell script: HI Team,We have a power shell script. It will check if the user is available in the ACL list of ADL. To get the ACL list, we are connecting to the Azure Datalake storage using Connect-AzAccount and authenticating with SPN. To get the group member details, we authenticate the...
  6. SFC - system issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC - system issues: This will be a long one.Issue started 5/24/2022 an update cause my machine to become a crash bunny, so I restored to a previous point, all is good. Then in looking I realize even though the system had been doing auto updates for as long as I could remember, it was still on...
  7. SFC - system issues

SFC - system issues: This will be a long one.Issue started 5/24/2022 an update cause my machine to become a crash bunny, so I restored to a previous point, all is good. Then in looking I realize even though the system had been doing auto updates for as long as I could remember, it was still on...
  8. SFC - system issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. SFC issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SFC issue: Hi All, I have win 10 pro. few days back I faced a strange issue. When I started Zoom, I got a bad image error which shows the following similar to below [IMG] So I thought it was a zoom issue and uninstalled and installed. I have the same issue when opening the pdf by...
  10. Windows 10 Script Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Script Issue: Hello All, I hope I am posting in the correct forum. Forgive me if I am not. Here it goes... We have a script which is basically a copy/paste script. There isn't anything special about it. We use it to copy folders from an admin's PC to the root of the C drive on VDIs and...