Windows 10: Script Running slowing page uploads

Discus and support Script Running slowing page uploads in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every now and then I get a message flash saying A script is running slowing the page upload do I want to stop it...most of the time I can not get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LilianMcKitttick, May 31, 2020.

1. Script Running slowing page uploads

Every now and then I get a message flash saying

A script is running slowing the page upload do I want to stop it...most of the time I can not get to the button to do this as it has gone.

Is there a way to fix this as I have no idea what the script is and if it is damaging anything..it certainly does slow things down.

Easy english for any replies as I am a senior non tech person just hanging on in this technological age......

:)

LilianMcKitttick, May 31, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 31, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I am constantly getting script errors when internet explorer 11 web pages load, along with slow loading web pages. I often get multiple script errors when loading just one web page. I have tried every suggestion in researching this issue, including
    resetting the internet, checking the script debugging boxes in internet options, running internet explorer without add-ons, disabling google toolbar, troubleshooting, managing add-ons, etc. It is not just certain web pages that have the script errors. I recently
    purchased a new computer loaded with windows 10, and that's when the problems started. I had windows 10 on my old computer and had absolutely no problems with unending script error pop ups. Between the scripts errors and slow loading web pages, it is nearly
    impossible to get anything done in a timely manner. Please help! This problem seems to be a frustrating issue with so many people.

mbmeadows, May 31, 2020
  4. Script Running slowing page uploads

long running script in email account

Hi,

The long-running script error usually occurs when there are issues with Internet Explorer.

To resolve your concern, we suggest turning off the scripting debugger in Internet Explorer 11. Please follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner, then select Internet Options.
    • On the Advanced tab, uncheck Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and
      Disable script debugging (Other).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, check if the issue will still persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Script Running slowing page uploads

1. Script Running slowing page uploads - Similar Threads - Script Running slowing

2. Slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow upload speed: My PC internet upload speed is limited to 5Mb/s for some reason. It is limited both on the wifi and over ethernet.I've tried both the ethernet cable and wifi and both limit my speed to 5Mb/s. The weird thing is that I have a NAS connected to the same network, and I can upload...
  3. Slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow upload speed: My PC internet upload speed is limited to 5Mb/s for some reason. It is limited both on the wifi and over ethernet.I've tried both the ethernet cable and wifi and both limit my speed to 5Mb/s. The weird thing is that I have a NAS connected to the same network, and I can upload...
  4. slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow upload speed: Fast download but extremely slow upload speed, less than .2 Mbps. Well over 30 Mbps in safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-upload-speed/681b3aa1-93a9-4e67-82ae-4babdb3c65d4
  5. slow upload speed

slow upload speed: Fast download but extremely slow upload speed, less than .2 Mbps. Well over 30 Mbps in safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-upload-speed/681b3aa1-93a9-4e67-82ae-4babdb3c65d4
  6. slow upload speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow upload speed: Have 3 computers on network. 2 have good upload of 2KB the other has upload of 0.1. Any suggestion to improve the upload by alteration of settings or anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-upload-speed/9d1163f2-f95f-4cb1-85f5-5387127f331a
  7. Slow upload speed

Slow upload speed: I have a cable service which is supposed to provide download speed of 300 Mbps and upload speed of 20 Mbps. My PC is connected to the service providers modem via an ethernet cable. I recently had a problem with both speeds being ultra low. A technician visited and traced...
  8. Script running

Script running: Every so often my computer will freeze on a page. I get a message push this button to stop the script, when I do this the page will unfreeze. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-running/95442ea7-9470-4cf6-815a-b9a626b9af61
  9. long running scripts slowing computer -

long running scripts slowing computer -: For the last 2 weeks my laptop has slowed down a lot...Have I made any changes? only when I have to bin a fast changing environment that I struggle to keep up with (being a senior) Like watching paint dry...occasionally message pops up - long running script running..but no...
  10. Running Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Running Script: I am running Windows 10 / IE 11 and I keep getting a running script error (“Do you want to continue running scripts on this page”?) and it is driving me crazy. I am not real tech savvy so I don’t know where to look on how to. It just started doing it and I have been using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop long running script

2. what long running script is running