Windows 10: Script to add the contents clipboard on a particular line of ini file

Discus and support Script to add the contents clipboard on a particular line of ini file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have O&O Registry Editor. It uses an ini file, to remember the last opened registry key. I would like to have a script that would copy the contents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phrab, May 29, 2020.

1. phrab Win User

Script to add the contents clipboard on a particular line of ini file

I have O&O Registry Editor. It uses an ini file, to remember the last opened registry key. I would like to have a script that would copy the contents of the clipboard to the line called:
    LastAddress=

I've researched modifying ini files, but don't know the way to copy & insert the clipboard contents to this ini file. Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance!

:)

phrab, May 29, 2020
  2. nuva Win User

Snippet C#: INI Files

This code is great, i'm going to use this in one of my programmes *Big Grin Script to add the contents clipboard on a particular line of ini file :D

is it possible to make a list of all sections in the ini files?

3. Snippet C#: INI Files

GetSections() will return a string[] of section names. If you want the values too, just do a for or for loop to enumerate them. For example:

Code: foreach (string section in ini.GetSections()) { Console.WriteLine("[" + section + "]"); foreach (string key in ini[section].GetKeys()) Console.WriteLine(key + "=" + ini[section][key]); Console.WriteLine(); }[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, May 29, 2020
  4. Mike vd M Win User

Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP)

Hi Rick,

The problem only occurs using the Office Clipboard (that is capable of remembering more copy actions), not the Windows Clipboard. And i have followed the WIP steps. And the issue is that i cannot find how to allow the Office Clipboard to allow Work content.
    As the default Windows clipboard does work.

Regards,

Mike

Mike vd M, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Script to add the contents clipboard on a particular line of ini file - Similar Threads - Script add contents

2. Windows Defender and .ini files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and .ini files: We ae using Windows 10 and Windows Defender antivirus. When our program saves information to an .ini file - it can take a very long time. It takes more than 4 times longer with Windows Defender than with other anti-virus programs ex AVG, Avast. If we exclude the .ini file...
  3. command line directory contents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    command line directory contents: when I use 'dir' to see the contents of a directory, I have two subdirectories, one shows up as " <dir> . " and the next as " <dir> .. " What are these seemingly empty directories?...
  4. start line - end line to output file (BAT script)

in Windows 10 Support
    start line - end line to output file (BAT script): input.txt it is a text file with 10 lines in it one two three four five six seven eight nine ten i want to create a text file from line 3 to 7 it will be output.txt three four five six seven i want to know, how i can create a file that getting lines from another file...
  5. Copy Contents of Multiple Text Files to Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Contents of Multiple Text Files to Clipboard: Does anyone know how to modify the tutorial "Copy Contents to Clipboard" through some sort of command or bat file to copy the contents of multiple text files at once to the clipboard, each file separated by lines/space or something? Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context...
  6. Clipboard & Data Consumption in a Particular Session

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard & Data Consumption in a Particular Session: Hi All, I miss two important feature in XP, which was not carry forwarded. I love couple of wonderful features in Windows XP, which am missing now. 1 When ever i connect to internet in a session, if i click the Wifi internet Access option, WindowsXP shows me Quantum of...
  7. Viewing Clipboard Contents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Viewing Clipboard Contents: When I hold the windows key and hit "v" I do not get a display of the clipboard contents. I am using Windows 10 and a Chrome browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-clipboard-contents/4cdb418f-28b0-4d25-9604-7ef44ada10aa
  8. how to view clipboard contents?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to view clipboard contents?: how to view clipboard contents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-clipboard-contents/66a3b49c-d3b5-42d6-88eb-15b8896e5b53
  9. IE - How to delete content with a batch/script file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE - How to delete content with a batch/script file?: I've looked all over and was wondering if I could get some help here. I work where there are public machines, and we tell people NOT to use Internet Explorer, BUT only 10% of people actually adhere to this. That's life. I've noticed that with IE, when the computer crashes,...
  10. Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add 'Copy Contents to Clipboard' to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Copy Contents to Clipboard context menu item will allow users to copy the contents of a single .bat, .cmd, .css, .js, .log,...