Windows 10: Script to stop Windows 10 Home services

Discus and support Script to stop Windows 10 Home services in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Please be sure to give me a script to automatically shut down Windows 10 Home services. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Script to stop Windows 10 Home services

Hello, Please be sure to give me a script to automatically shut down Windows 10 Home services. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Apr 4, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

Script to stop Windows 10 Home services

Compattelrunner- make it stop!

Suggest that you use WUMT Wrapper Script (Portable) to control updates:

Download WUMT Wrapper Script 2.5.5

Since version v.2.4.5

You would need to run the script manually to check for updates then choose which updates to install.

Script to stop Windows 10 Home services [​IMG]

Any questions - ask the author of the script ​View Profile: pf100 - Windows 10 Help Forumsin this thread:

Stop Windows 10 Updates Properly and Completely Solved - Windows 10 Forums

However be aware that that thread discusses a few different versions of the script along with another script by
    Matthew Wai which offers update notifications.

Callender, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Script to stop Windows 10 Home services

1. Script to stop Windows 10 Home services - Similar Threads - Script stop Home

2. Stop running this script?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop running this script?: i recieved a popup saying: Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly. If it countinues to run, your computer might become unresponsive. Yes No i had no browsers...
  3. Gpedit shutdown scripts on win 10 home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gpedit shutdown scripts on win 10 home?: ok i'm stuck on this problem: i want to run a sample file.bat when my pc shuts down. I have added gpedit.msc on my machine via some batch file and added my .bat script in there. For some reason it won't execute the script when i shutdown my pc. I think is because i have win10...
  4. Stop running this script?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop running this script?: I keep getting a box up with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark with the above heading. it also says "a script on this page is causing your browser to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer might become unresponsive." As many as a dozen of these come up...
  5. Script with Windows 10 Home operating system repair

Script with Windows 10 Home operating system repair: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please send me a script for repairing the Windows 10 Home operating system. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-with-windows-10-home-operating-system/9207575c-b613-45df-a3f7-f3f8352a85e8
  6. Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System

Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System: Good morning, Dear Sir, please give me a script that contains Windows 10 Home maintenance. Thank you! Wait for response! A wonderful day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-maintenance-windows-10-home-operating/2d78fa60-f236-4cf2-9216-978f2db977cb
  7. Disable Windows 10 home services

Disable Windows 10 home services: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please be nice to give me what services I can disable in Windows 10 home for better laptop performance. Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Windows 10 Home Shutdown Script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home Shutdown Script: Is it possible to run a script on shutdown on Windows 10 Home edition? Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) is not available. Already tried to modify registry Execute a script a startup and shutdown Tested successfully on Windows 10 Professional but won't work on Home....
  9. Script Error in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Script Error in Windows 10 Home: What is it with script error showing up in Windows 10 now? Never had it before since I've had Ten the past few months. Also, I notice my text is very small, although, I have it set at Largest size. This all changed yesterday..2/2016 39585
  10. stop unseen scripts

in Windows 10 Support
    stop unseen scripts: Often script errors are reported and options to stop them are displayed, but I believe there exists a class of script which runs on web servers and they watch websites looking at behaviour of users - including keystroke capture. Can Firefox sense these unseen scripts and stop...