Windows 10: Script to update all Servers

Discus and support Script to update all Servers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All, Is there any script for updating all the servers. [Original Title: Script]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Harish Kumar A (CRS), Mar 26, 2019.

1. Script to update all Servers

Hi All,

Is there any script for updating all the servers.

[Original Title: Script]

:)

Harish Kumar A (CRS), Mar 26, 2019

2. Xubuntu Server flash/java jre update script

Hey guys,

I have a request to make.

I am not a coder, I just love using linux.

The company I work for just put xubuntu machines in the break room. ^_^
    the thing is, they are PXE booting them off of a Live CD image.
    What I need is a script that can be run server wide that will auto update flash and java jre.
    Otherwise the admin will be bogged down manually updating the machines.
    I will be working on rolling a remix with the Install Xubuntu script removed from the desktop and Firefox placed on the Desktop.

Thanks for the help!!

The IT guys are still shaky on the Linux side of things. They took a step off the roof on this as they have to make this work so that the Management is happy. SO I am doing my best to assist them.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Mar 26, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Mar 26, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Script to update all Servers

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Script to update all Servers

1. Script to update all Servers - Similar Threads - Script update Servers

2. powershell script to get all the windows updates including Feature updates, quality updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powershell script to get all the windows updates including Feature updates, quality updates...: Hi,lately i am trying to get a powershell script to scan and get all possible windows updates including "Feature update to windows 10, version 22h2 and quality and cumulative updates.Some how the powershell command is not getting them from Microsoft Update and Windows...
  3. powershell script to get all the windows updates including Feature updates, quality updates...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    powershell script to get all the windows updates including Feature updates, quality updates...: Hi,lately i am trying to get a powershell script to scan and get all possible windows updates including "Feature update to windows 10, version 22h2 and quality and cumulative updates.Some how the powershell command is not getting them from Microsoft Update and Windows...
  4. powershell script to get all the windows updates including Feature updates and quality updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powershell script to get all the windows updates including Feature updates and quality updates?: Hi,lately i am trying to get a powershell script to scan and get all possible windows updates including "Feature update to windows 10, version 22h2 and quality and cumulative updates.Some how the powershell command is not getting them from Microsoft Update and Windows...
  5. Scripting all the windows settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scripting all the windows settings?: I have been a windows user for a very long time. Have had my share of fresh installs when something broke down which is more often than I'd like to admit. I was wondering if it is possible to script all my Windows 10 settings in Power shell or command line so after a fresh...
  6. Moving a script from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving a script from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012.: I have a script that runs on Windows Server 2008 that will not work on Windows 2012. It is connecting to an Oracle database that can connect on both servers. The line that fails is the connection string below. Const sConnectionString = "DRIVER={Microsoft ODBC for...
  7. How can a script or EXE detect if it's running on a server?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can a script or EXE detect if it's running on a server?: What call or query can I make to determine whether the PC my software is running on is a single-user PC or a server? For example, is there a registry entry to check? The utility systeminfo.exe can return a comprehensive summary with lines for "OS Name:" and "OS...
  8. Long running script in all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Long running script in all browsers: 3 month ago buy new HP laptop with windows 10. When i trying to open an article or add media to site i get Long running script message, Chrome, FF, Edge... try 3 different wi fi networks... Any ideas? Problem appear on random websites......
  9. Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script: I know absolutely nothing about Powershell, and I don't even want to. I would like to uninstall ALL store apps through a script/batch file or something. Could anyone tell me how? Apparently this is the Ps command to use "Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage" - but I...
  10. Script issues in all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Script issues in all browsers: Ever since I installed Win10x64, none of my browsers work properly. I use either Google Chrome or Firefox. I keep them updated and don't want to use anything provided by MS. I have been having problems with them both hanging up, with indications of scripts not completing....