Windows 10: scroll arrows not working

Discus and support scroll arrows not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My scroll arrows do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-arrows-not-working/4678ac9a-baa0-4d16-93e8-34abbd7c06bb Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnniecotton, Jan 12, 2019.

1. scroll arrows not working

My scroll arrows do not work

:)

johnniecotton, Jan 12, 2019

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

scroll arrows not working tpu.png

anticlutch, Jan 12, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 12, 2019
  4. rickoko Win User

scroll arrows not working

Arrows scrolling with edge

Since W10 install, when I use edge, the up/down arrows scrolling periodicaly bugs, it sometimes doesnt work at all or e.g. in Google the blue Arrow aside the results becomes a vertical text cursor and scrolling with the down arrow will do so 1 line at
    a time instead of 1 result at a time. When I use explorer in w10 the scroling works fine. Any ideas to fix this.

rickoko, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

scroll arrows not working

1. scroll arrows not working - Similar Threads - scroll arrows working

2. up key not working and down arrow key scrolling on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    up key not working and down arrow key scrolling on its own: so basically my laptop keyboard up arrow isn't scrolling up on any webpages and when I hold my down arrow key to long it strolls on its on, its really frustrating as those two keys alone are one of the main keys I use pls help me asap...
  3. Arrow keys not scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not scrolling: I know what you're thinking turn scroll-lock off it is I think I hit a button combination or something but when I do down or up arrow it does not scroll but picks individual things like when I try to scroll through google it just goes to each link....
  4. Photos not scrolling with arrow keys/no arrow buttons on sides

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos not scrolling with arrow keys/no arrow buttons on sides: So i've seen this question posted a bunch on subreddits and even the official microsoft help pages and the answer is always just "lol use another app". This was literally working fine for me yesterday. submitted by /u/shmimshmam [link] [comments]...
  5. Arrow Keys scroll through text instead of scrolling smoothly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys scroll through text instead of scrolling smoothly: My cat jumped on my keyboard and ever since then my arrows are refusing to scroll normally. They jump through text box to text box. The text is boxed and that flashing indication for typing appears as if I could edit the text. I tried fixing the scroll lock but saw no...
  6. Scrolling Does Not Work With Mouse, Trackpad, or Arrows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling Does Not Work With Mouse, Trackpad, or Arrows: My windows 10 version is 1809. I developed a problem where I can't scroll. It just keeps going down but if I try to scroll up it will race back down again. This happens with the USB mouse, as well as when using the arrow on the trackpad by clicking it near the top of the...
  7. Windows 10 - Photo App - Arrow Keys, Mouse Scroll wheel & Next/Previous arrows do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Photo App - Arrow Keys, Mouse Scroll wheel & Next/Previous arrows do not work: We have 2 individual computers both running Windows 10, and both of these computers have had clean installs of Windows within the previous 6 weeks. Up until yesterday both of these computers have worked perfectly with the Photo App - Photos on both computers are held on 1TB...
  8. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling: How do I get the arrow keys and/or page up and down keys to work for scrolling webpages in Windows 10? I do not want to use the cursor and touchpad buttons....
  9. Taskbar now has a scroll arrow, why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar now has a scroll arrow, why?: I moved my taskbar to the left side a couple months ago, today it added a scroll arrow to it and displays 3 icons in the "other column. If I expand the taskbar it does not place the 2nd column in the expansion. There is plenty of room in a single column for all the icons and...
  10. Notification Area Scroll Arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Scroll Arrows: I recently formatted my laptop and performed a fresh install of Windows 10. Everything was going well, until I noticed that when I have more than 4 icons in the Notification Area, I get scroll arrows to scroll left or right, instead of the Notification Area just resizing to...