Windows 10: scroll bar goes down automatically

Discus and support scroll bar goes down automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; scroll bar in dell inspiron goes automatically to bottom of the screen. It is happening in pdf viewers also . I cant bring the scroll bar to top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nikhilsvp, Sep 10, 2018.

1. nikhilsvp Win User

scroll bar goes down automatically

scroll bar in dell inspiron goes automatically to bottom of the screen. It is happening in pdf viewers also . I cant bring the scroll bar to top

:)

nikhilsvp, Sep 10, 2018

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

scroll bar goes down automatically tpu.png

anticlutch, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Pedr Win User
    Scroll bar on main menu scrolls straight to last item

When I click on the scroll bar of the main windows menu (bottom left button) and start to scroll down, the scrolling then continues automatically to the last item on the list so that I can't access the others. It is as if gravity has taken charge! There is no problem with scroll bars in web windows or in Excel. I think the same problem was happening in Word last week but it is not today. I have tried following various recommended fixes including a clean boot, running Windows defender scan and switching off some mouse functions. I am no computer expert so it is possible I have perforemd all these actions correctly. Nothing has solved the problem. I've also tried a different mouse.
    Any suggestions as to what is the cause of the problem and how I might fix it would be very much appreciated. The graphics card is fairly ancient: could this be the problem?

4. scroll bar goes down automatically

Scroll bar keeps jumping to top of scroll bar

Hi,

There are several factors why you are experiencing this issue and that's what we are going to find out. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue on all scroll bars available on your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing when using the scroll bar?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

scroll bar goes down automatically

1. scroll bar goes down automatically - Similar Threads - scroll bar goes

2. Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..: Recently I have been facing an issue that whenever I am reading a pdf on adobe or doing anything on google the page automatically scrolls down whether it be in adobe pdf or google..Please solve this issue...
  3. Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..: Recently I have been facing an issue that whenever I am reading a pdf on adobe or doing anything on google the page automatically scrolls down whether it be in adobe pdf or google..Please solve this issue...
  4. Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly: Hello all,13 years passed and still the same problem as described herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolling-down-goes-up-slightly/e1a58d5d-684a-47fc-ad9f-d745a15686ffHave just purchased two new A4tech Wireless,when scrolling down using the...
  5. Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly: Hello all,13 years passed and still the same problem as described herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolling-down-goes-up-slightly/e1a58d5d-684a-47fc-ad9f-d745a15686ffHave just purchased two new A4tech Wireless,when scrolling down using the...
  6. mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa: I am using Logitech woreless M150 mouse, so whenever i scroll down or up it goes, little in other direction. I tried different wheel number of line, enable one screen at a time , hide pointer while typing , switching batteries but nothing works, cleaning dust evrything i...
  7. Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically

Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically: I have tried unplugging my mouse it still scrolls down even when unplugged tried resetting windows, updating drivers, reinstalling mouse, tried troubleshooting ive done everything i have found online nothing works, it only does it in windows applications it has yet to do it...
  8. Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly

Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly: Hello, so I am using a laptop with a windows 10 operating system. Until this evening I haven't had any problem with my mouse. But this evening while I was surfing on the web, while I tried to scroll down with my mouse wheel I saw that after I go down a little with the wheel...
  9. Volume goes down automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume goes down automatically: I’ve faced an issue with sound. When I try to increase it by the button on the sound slide, the volume goes down automatically. I tried to troubleshoot it and reset my Windows, then re-installed audio driver. And it really helped but after the Windows update the issue showed...
  10. Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10: Hii, In my Windows 10, whenever i open any program its automatic scroll down to bottom. Please Help to Fix that. Thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scroll-down-in-windows-10/c5be9596-e87e-419e-b35c-c2f5b44bc841

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scroll bar goes down automatically