Windows 10: Scroll bar in the search pop out

Discus and support Scroll bar in the search pop out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recents section overflowing Is this a feature? Is this a bug? Maybe both? (Least petty Windows user ever) submitted by /u/Business-Position [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Business-Position, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Scroll bar in the search pop out

/u/Business-Position, Aug 14, 2022

2. Search bar at the bottom of the screen randomly pops up while scrolling.

Original title: Search Bar Problem

The Search bar at the bottom of the screen randomly pops up while scrolling. It is super frustrating and I cannot get it to stop. I have tried adjusting the mouse settings. Cortana is turned off. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Adriana Van, Aug 14, 2022
  3. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Scroll bar in the search pop out tpu.png

anticlutch, Aug 14, 2022
  4. BonniUS Win User

Scroll bar in the search pop out

Windows 10 search bar popping up

So after installing windows 10 that f***ing search bar pops up whenever I scroll, its not systematic, more random. I've tried reading other forums of people that have the same problem they suggest:

turning it off via a setting my search bar doesn't have

Turning off the 3-tap and 4-tap settings on the mouse device

Unpinning search tab from the task bar.

Nothing is working and it's so annoying!

BonniUS, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Scroll bar in the search pop out

1. Scroll bar in the search pop out - Similar Threads - Scroll bar search

2. Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Bar: I have lost my scroll bar. Tried restart but that didn't help.How do I get back the scroll bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar/79826604-0692-46e1-9d6a-7c3cffbaee72
  3. Scroll bars

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scroll bars: Hello. Ive been having trouble with my scroll bars automatically scrolling to the end of any window. First it was the up and down. I noticed multiple drivers for my mouse. I uninstalled and it seemed to fix the problem. Two days later the left right scroll bar had the same...
  4. scroll bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    scroll bar: does anybody know how to chage the scroll bar colour in windows 10 submitted by /u/rexyboy1h [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrff66/scroll_bar/
  5. scroll bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    scroll bar: the scroll bar disappears when I have a wps document. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar/a7bd6364-fe5d-4ff2-9c34-aa10b12ede1e
  6. scroll bar

scroll bar: When I look at a folder with a lot of pictures which take up more than one page I cannot get the scroll bar to stay at the bottom of the page more than a few seconds which does not give me enough time to look through very many images before it returns back to the top. I did...
  7. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  8. Scroll bars

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scroll bars: I am having problems with lists that have scroll bars. Best example is the navigation pane of File Explorer. If a vertical scroll bar is present the navigation panel will jitter (flicker)! If I expand file explorer vertically so that the scroll bar disappears the jitter will...
  9. Scroll Bar

Scroll Bar: Every time I go to my photo folder where I have 100's of files and pictures, I scroll down 50-60 rows of pictures and while looking at the pictures, after 20-30 seconds the scroll bars automatically scrolls all the way to the top on its own. (Every Time I scroll down) I...
  10. Search bar keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar keeps popping up: Good day I look after several Windows 10 machines in our enterprise. 99% is Windows 10 64bit Build 1511 10% is HP notebooks - 90% is customized desktops, all of the same spec Now when using some of the PC's, the user clicks on the Start button and the Search button...