Windows 10: Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore.

Discus and support Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When using any scroll bar from any sort of window, the scroll bar refuses to stay clicked on to. It also scrolls by itself too, horizontally. Here's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RiyanH, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RiyanH Win User

Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore.

When using any scroll bar from any sort of window, the scroll bar refuses to stay clicked on to. It also scrolls by itself too, horizontally.

Here's an example of it scrolling by itself, and not hanging onto my mouse: https://streamable.com/k4l5w

This bug also seems to be messing with these too: https://streamable.com/83k0d

Posting this was a challenge in of itself, tab, arrow keys, and enter didn't seem to help at all...

:)

RiyanH, Apr 15, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore.

The sound isn´t working

It was working normaly, but sudenly it got stucked so i turned it off, when y turned it on i got really scared, because it wasn´t working, i´ve checked everything, but it still doesn´t work, and even i can´t do skype calls. What do i do?

Alejandra Hernández Gómez, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore.

1. Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore. - Similar Threads - Scroll bar isn't

2. My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly: From a few days now I am seeing that my mouse is working fine when I am scrolling it upwards but it doesn't work properly when I scroll down. When I scroll down it sometimes for1 second works fine and all of a sudden stops scrolling, but my wheel scrolls fully. I have tried...
  3. My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly: From a few days now I am seeing that my mouse is working fine when I am scrolling it upwards but it doesn't work properly when I scroll down. When I scroll down it sometimes for1 second works fine and all of a sudden stops scrolling, but my wheel scrolls fully. I have tried...
  4. Mouse click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse click isn't working properly: I have a Lenovo Legion 5 amd ryzen 7 with Windows 11 home updated, external mouse click and TouchPad click stops working randomly I have to either click several times for an action or use the keyboard arrows and enter on stuff. It's really annoying since this laptop barely...
  5. Mouse click isn't working properly

Mouse click isn't working properly: I have a Lenovo Legion 5 amd ryzen 7 with Windows 11 home updated, external mouse click and TouchPad click stops working randomly I have to either click several times for an action or use the keyboard arrows and enter on stuff. It's really annoying since this laptop barely...
  6. Scroll bar not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll bar not working properly: Scroll bar not working. cursor flying all over the screen. Tapping on the pad and got no reaction. Icon freezes pad and I must hit escape and start again. Steps to resolve please and thank you!...
  7. Scroll bar not working properly

Scroll bar not working properly: Scroll bar not working. cursor flying all over the screen. Tapping on the pad and got no reaction. Icon freezes pad and I must hit escape and start again. Steps to resolve please and thank you!...
  8. Scroll bar not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Scrolling with mouse wheel doesn't work in most apps anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrolling with mouse wheel doesn't work in most apps anymore: Hey guys, I've posted this in r/techsupport already with no response, so I thought I'd try again here, since it's actually driving me insane: For a few weeks now, my mouse wheel hasn't worked the way it should. In some apps where you can scroll vertically, it works just...
  10. Scroll wheel doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scroll wheel doesn't work anymore: Hi, i've been searching this issue on Google with literal no topic about it so i'll just make the first one here: From a time i have an A4Tech V7 Gaming mouse that works perfect in Windows 7. Since a few weeks ago, after Microsoft deployed a patch on Windows 10, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scroll bar isnt working

2. my scroll bar isnt working?