Windows 10: Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore.

Discus and support Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When using any scroll bar from any sort of window, the scroll bar refuses to stay clicked on to. It also scrolls by itself too, horizontally. Here's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RiyanH, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RiyanH Win User

Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore.

When using any scroll bar from any sort of window, the scroll bar refuses to stay clicked on to. It also scrolls by itself too, horizontally.

Here's an example of it scrolling by itself, and not hanging onto my mouse: https://streamable.com/k4l5w

This bug also seems to be messing with these too: https://streamable.com/83k0d

Posting this was a challenge in of itself, tab, arrow keys, and enter didn't seem to help at all...

:)

RiyanH, Apr 15, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore.

The sound isn´t working

It was working normaly, but sudenly it got stucked so i turned it off, when y turned it on i got really scared, because it wasn´t working, i´ve checked everything, but it still doesn´t work, and even i can´t do skype calls. What do i do?

Alejandra Hernández Gómez, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore.

1. Scroll bar isn't working properly and doesn't "hang on" to my mouse anymore. - Similar Threads - Scroll bar isn't

2. My wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi doesn't work properly: HI my wifi sometimes disappears And the windows says "we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc" but after a while My wifi appears and works properly now what can I do to solve this problem Thanks...
  3. Mouse scroll not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll not working: Hello...I don't know quite how to explain this but here goes. My scroll button on the mouse wont work on web pages or anywhere on the computer for that matter. It brings up a bar on the left side that shows a color and numbers from zero to one hundred. That will scroll up...
  4. Right Click on Mouse doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Click on Mouse doesn't work anymore: Hi I bought a new MICROSOFT wireless mouse and keyboard, and I can't get the mouse's right click to work. Oddly, it seems to think there are two mouse devices connected: I get this error if I look at the mouse, the keyboard works fine. Log Name:...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...
  6. My DVD-Rom doesn't work properly

My DVD-Rom doesn't work properly: Well I only noticed this now, when I tried burning the Windows 10 ISO on a DVD. The setup doesn't work, it returns an error. I also tried using Alcohol 120% to burn the image but it also fails with an error. I had a rewritable DVD lying around so I put it on my laptop, tried...
  7. Wireless mouse isn't working properly with new, first ever build?

Wireless mouse isn't working properly with new, first ever build?: I have a Logitech Performance MX, which I have used with my laptop for the past few months (on both Windows 8 and 10). Last night I built my first ever PC, with a fresh install of Win 10 and the MX has been extremely laggy with it for some reason. My laptop had bluetooth and...
  8. Scroll wheel doesn't work anymore

Scroll wheel doesn't work anymore: Hi, i've been searching this issue on Google with literal no topic about it so i'll just make the first one here: From a time i have an A4Tech V7 Gaming mouse that works perfect in Windows 7. Since a few weeks ago, after Microsoft deployed a patch on Windows 10, my...
  9. Scrolling on mouse pad doesn't work with Windows 10 update

Scrolling on mouse pad doesn't work with Windows 10 update: Hello everyone! I updated to Windows 10 this morning, and after doing so realized that my side scrolling on my mouse pad (I'm on a laptop) doesn't work anymore. Googled, found out it was a driver issue, and went to download the correct driver. However, acer aspire drivers...
  10. Menu Bar suddenly doesn't show anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar suddenly doesn't show anymore: Hello, In Explorer (so, folders and My PC and such. In Notepad, Internet Explorer and such the menu bar is still visible), the menu bar (the one with "file, edit, view"-etcetera) has suddenly disappeared and been replaced by the ribbon, even though 1 of my first actions...