Windows 10: scroll bar

Discus and support scroll bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the scroll bar disappears when I have a wps document. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ALICEEDEN, Jul 14, 2020.

1. ALICEEDEN Win User

scroll bar

the scroll bar disappears when I have a wps document. Why?

:)

ALICEEDEN, Jul 14, 2020

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

scroll bar tpu.png

anticlutch, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Scroll bar keeps jumping to top of scroll bar

Hi,

There are several factors why you are experiencing this issue and that's what we are going to find out. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue on all scroll bars available on your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing when using the scroll bar?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Pedr Win User

scroll bar

Scroll bar on main menu scrolls straight to last item

When I click on the scroll bar of the main windows menu (bottom left button) and start to scroll down, the scrolling then continues automatically to the last item on the list so that I can't access the others. It is as if gravity has taken charge! There is no problem with scroll bars in web windows or in Excel. I think the same problem was happening in Word last week but it is not today. I have tried following various recommended fixes including a clean boot, running Windows defender scan and switching off some mouse functions. I am no computer expert so it is possible I have perforemd all these actions correctly. Nothing has solved the problem. I've also tried a different mouse.
    Any suggestions as to what is the cause of the problem and how I might fix it would be very much appreciated. The graphics card is fairly ancient: could this be the problem?

Thema:

scroll bar

1. scroll bar - Similar Threads - scroll bar

2. How to disable snap back when dragging a scroll bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable snap back when dragging a scroll bar?: When clicking and dragging on a scroll bar in Windows Edge, or Windows Explorer, possibly other apps as well there is an invisible zone that is a few pixels wide on either side of the scroll bar. If you drag the bar up or down and move the cursor too far to the left or right...
  3. How to disable snap back when dragging a scroll bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable snap back when dragging a scroll bar?: When clicking and dragging on a scroll bar in Windows Edge, or Windows Explorer, possibly other apps as well there is an invisible zone that is a few pixels wide on either side of the scroll bar. If you drag the bar up or down and move the cursor too far to the left or right...
  4. We got latest windows update 5033372. After this update, Vertical scroll bar is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We got latest windows update 5033372. After this update, Vertical scroll bar is not working...: We got latest windows update 5033372. After this update, Vertical scroll bar is not working in our application. OS : Windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-got-latest-windows-update-5033372-after-this/3d8fcecd-2333-49ff-bfe9-76e78975669b
  5. We got latest windows update 5033372. After this update, Vertical scroll bar is not working...

We got latest windows update 5033372. After this update, Vertical scroll bar is not working...: We got latest windows update 5033372. After this update, Vertical scroll bar is not working in our application. OS : Windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-got-latest-windows-update-5033372-after-this/3d8fcecd-2333-49ff-bfe9-76e78975669b
  6. We got latest windows update 5033372. After this update, Vertical scroll bar is not working...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Bar: I have lost my scroll bar. Tried restart but that didn't help.How do I get back the scroll bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar/79826604-0692-46e1-9d6a-7c3cffbaee72
  8. Scroll Bar

Scroll Bar: I have lost my scroll bar. Tried restart but that didn't help.How do I get back the scroll bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar/79826604-0692-46e1-9d6a-7c3cffbaee72
  9. Why do I now have a horizontal scroll bar and "+" next to folders in the navigation pane in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I now have a horizontal scroll bar and "+" next to folders in the navigation pane in...: Worked on my computer one day in file explorer and all was good. NO horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the navigation pane and ">" next to the folders to click on to expand the folder. The VERY NEXT DAY I go into file explorer to work and I now have a horizontal scroll...
  10. Why do I now have a horizontal scroll bar and "+" next to folders in the navigation pane in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I now have a horizontal scroll bar and "+" next to folders in the navigation pane in...: Worked on my computer one day in file explorer and all was good. NO horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the navigation pane and ">" next to the folders to click on to expand the folder. The VERY NEXT DAY I go into file explorer to work and I now have a horizontal scroll...