Windows 10: Scroll control

Discus and support Scroll control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When searching through files, I scroll down the page and before I can look at something, the page jumps back up to the top. This happens even when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maid4cards, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Scroll control

When searching through files, I scroll down the page and before I can look at something, the page jumps back up to the top. This happens even when the scroll bar is supposedly locked.

:)

maid4cards, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 7, 2020
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Scroll control

not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Scroll control

1. Scroll control - Similar Threads - Scroll control

2. why does windows start menu scroll if i disconnect an xbox controll.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows start menu scroll if i disconnect an xbox controll.: i have tested this with 4 controls now, brand new driver installs, even a clean windowns install. WHY THE **** DOES WINDOWS MALFUNCTION EVERY SINGLE TIME I DISCONNECT A GOD DAMN MICROSOFT PRODUCT. THEYRE LITTERALLY OWNED BY THE SAME **** PEOPLE. FIX THE GOD DAMN ISSUES THAT...
  3. why does windows start menu scroll if i disconnect an xbox controll.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does windows start menu scroll if i disconnect an xbox controll.: i have tested this with 4 controls now, brand new driver installs, even a clean windowns install. WHY THE **** DOES WINDOWS MALFUNCTION EVERY SINGLE TIME I DISCONNECT A GOD DAMN MICROSOFT PRODUCT. THEYRE LITTERALLY OWNED BY THE SAME **** PEOPLE. FIX THE GOD DAMN ISSUES THAT...
  4. why does windows start menu scroll if i disconnect an xbox controll.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected: Whenever my Xbox One controller disconnects, whatever input it was giving to Windows gets frozen in place, permanently. This results in my having to unplug the computer because I cannot even use the menus to restart it. Even if I delete the device and leave it unplugged the...
  6. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected: Whenever my Xbox One controller disconnects, whatever input it was giving to Windows gets frozen in place, permanently. This results in my having to unplug the computer because I cannot even use the menus to restart it. Even if I delete the device and leave it unplugged the...
  7. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

8. Menu scrolling causing controller input not to be recognised.

Menu scrolling causing controller input not to be recognised.: Hi all, I'm trying to game or at least pretend I can game on rocket league and Apex and randomly my controller will lose all input and spin me in a circle. I thought it was a bug with the pad, so bought a new one and the same is happening. When I click the search bar, it's...
  9. Menu scrolling causing controller input not to be recognised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu scrolling causing controller input not to be recognised.: Hi all, I'm trying to game or at least pretend I can game on rocket league and Apex and randomly my controller will lose all input and spin me in a circle. I thought it was a bug with the pad, so bought a new one and the same is happening. When I click the search bar, it's...
  10. Menu scrolling causing controller input not to be recognised.