Windows 10: Scroll down always on, without keyboard or mouse. Windows 10 .

Discus and support Scroll down always on, without keyboard or mouse. Windows 10 . in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I really need help with this very irritating problem : When in OS windows 10 ; not browser, example - trying to look at Outlook or side panels or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OtherWay1982, May 4, 2021.

1. Scroll down always on, without keyboard or mouse. Windows 10 .

I really need help with this very irritating problem : When in OS windows 10 ; not browser, example - trying to look at Outlook or side panels or anything in windows 10 its as the arrow key is being held down. it makes it impossible to read outlook emails or look at windows settings etc. If i want to look at my email i have to go to the website . This behavior is not happening in a browser. Just all the windows10 menus . Even with no keyboard and no mouse, this is happening. Im at my wits end. Im at a loss for what is causing this . Thanks .

:)

OtherWay1982, May 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, May 4, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, May 4, 2021
  4. Scroll down always on, without keyboard or mouse. Windows 10 .

How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Scroll down always on, without keyboard or mouse. Windows 10 .

1. Scroll down always on, without keyboard or mouse. Windows 10 . - Similar Threads - Scroll down always

2. Mouse scrolling down and error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolling down and error: So when i scroll up on the mouse it goes down but when i Scroll down it goes up this has been happening since yesterday iam getting annoyed anyone know how to fix this error?Is it a virus?...
  3. Mouse scrolling down and error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scrolling down and error: So when i scroll up on the mouse it goes down but when i Scroll down it goes up this has been happening since yesterday iam getting annoyed anyone know how to fix this error?Is it a virus?...
  4. Mouse scroll automatically for down & always selecting down icon in desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse scroll automatically for down & always selecting down icon in desktop.: My mouse point is scroll automatically for bottom of the screen or page & it selecting the last icon in the desktop.I updateed the drives.I reinstall the drives.I change the mouse.I turn off the "scroll inactive windows when I hover over them".I have updated to windows...
  5. Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically

Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically: I have tried unplugging my mouse it still scrolls down even when unplugged tried resetting windows, updating drivers, reinstalling mouse, tried troubleshooting ive done everything i have found online nothing works, it only does it in windows applications it has yet to do it...
  6. Settings App in Windows 10 not scrolling down with mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings App in Windows 10 not scrolling down with mouse.: Scrolling with my mouse works on everything except the Settings App therefore I'm unable to make any changes. Also blue text on the left of the screen does not respond. I've searched for a solution on the net but so far have been unsuccessful. Can anyone help?...
  7. Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10.

Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10.: Hello. I'm using the Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop with the latest windows 10 version. But since few days, mouse pointer always selects the bottom of the icon on the desktop. And in every menu. also on browser it automatically scrolls down too. I tried following methods to...
  8. Mouse: erratic scroll up and down without mouse input

Mouse: erratic scroll up and down without mouse input: Hello, Sometimes, when I am not rolling the mouse wheel, the focused window's contents scroll up and down like I were rolling the mouse wheel. As far as I know this is a problem that happens in all my applications. When this happens, even if a roll the mouse wheel, the...
  9. Unable to scroll down to bottom of Windows dialog boxes using keyboard or mouse in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to scroll down to bottom of Windows dialog boxes using keyboard or mouse in Windows 10.: Hello, I am experiencing a very strange issue with my Windows 10 pro installation. I created a new local user account but I can't seem to scroll to the bottom of any of the Windows settings dialog windows (Back grounds, themes, etc.) using either the mouse scroll wheel,...
  10. Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]To enhance user productivity, Microsoft implements a number of small features that make a difference in the overall experience & productivity of the user. But sometimes, these features get caught with issues and result in the abnormal functioning of the [...]...