Windows 10: Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10

Discus and support Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; steps to reproduce the problem open task manager click on more details if its not go to performance tab decrease its height till it has two scrolls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robertisaac, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10

steps to reproduce the problem

1. open task manager
    2. click on more details if its not
    3. go to performance tab
    4. decrease its height till it has two scrolls for the two sections
    5. hover over the right section (CPU, Memory, …) and try to scroll

what is expected to happen

the right section to scroll

what went wrong

the left section is scrolling instead

***Modified Title from: can't scroll task manager***

:)

robertisaac, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2019
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 19, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10

Windows 10 Task Manager to Get GPU Utilization Tab

Microsoft is working on an update to Windows 10, which among several other things, adds a GPU utilization tab to Task Manager. You will be able to monitor each individual GPU in your machine, and Task Manager will give you live utilization stats for the GPU's 3D load, Video hardware-acceleration (encode/decode) load, dedicated memory usage, shared memory usage, and basic driver information such as driver version and date. For now the update is part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16226; and will make it to the main-release in the coming months.

Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10 72c4e559f706_thm.jpg

Source: Windows Blog

btarunr, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10

1. Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Scroll issues Task

2. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Issue: Dear Team,My PC missing with some important columns CPU, Memory, Disk, GPU when Task Manager-->Process windows opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-issue/0e118bb5-1e0b-43a8-9731-d94df8e7bdc0
  3. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Issue: Dear Team,My PC missing with some important columns CPU, Memory, Disk, GPU when Task Manager-->Process windows opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-issue/0e118bb5-1e0b-43a8-9731-d94df8e7bdc0
  4. scroll wheel stop working in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scroll wheel stop working in task manager: when I open task manager the scroll wheel works normally to browse the running applications, but after I close an application the scroll wheel immediately locks up in the task manager. after I close and reopen the application it works normally. any help appreciated...
  5. scroll wheel stop working in task manager

scroll wheel stop working in task manager: when I open task manager the scroll wheel works normally to browse the running applications, but after I close an application the scroll wheel immediately locks up in the task manager. after I close and reopen the application it works normally. any help appreciated...
  6. Task Manager issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager issue: I am a windows 11 home insider and I am running the latest build, I have noticed a weird bug: when I open task manager and click on the performance tab the task manager closes itself. I ve run sfc and it didnt find any integrity violations. I want to ask if this is an issue...
  7. Task Manager issue

Task Manager issue: I am a windows 11 home insider and I am running the latest build, I have noticed a weird bug: when I open task manager and click on the performance tab the task manager closes itself. I ve run sfc and it didnt find any integrity violations. I want to ask if this is an issue...
  8. File Manager and Scroll bar issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Manager and Scroll bar issue: Hi All,This is driving me crazy. Whenever I open file manager the pane on the left hand side the directory pane just scrolls to the bottom. I can't get to the top as it just keeps scrolling.I have updated my mouse drivers. I have swapped the mouse and the problem persists. I...
  9. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager Issue: [ATTACH] Is this normal? i feel like my task manager did never had this millisecond delay https://i.redd.it/totr68ye35851.gif submitted by /u/saimdeniz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hizrzj/task_manager_issue/
  10. can't scroll task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't scroll task manager: steps to reproduce the problem open task manager click on more details if its not go to performance tab decrease its height till it has two scrolls for the two sections hover over the right section (CPU, Memory, …) and try to scroll what is expected to happen the right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant scroll in task manager