Windows 10: Scroll left and right very slow

Discus and support Scroll left and right very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennethCampbell3, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Scroll left and right very slow

Hello,

Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back pressing the button left « it is going very fast.

The problem that I am having in word, notepad also on the Windows 10 system is, when we are pressing right indicator » continuously, the indicator bar is jumping one by one very slow and to go little fast you need to press lots of time the right indicator

:)

KennethCampbell3, Oct 31, 2018

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 31, 2018
  3. slow movement when scrolling left listview in file explorer windows 10

I tried my surface pro4 and Lenovo yoga pro 3, both with touch ability. My issue is when I scrolling the file explorer, the left side of listview which show the folder list, it was very lag when I scrolling, seems like very slow response and the bottom of
    the list looks like barcode line.

Is it related to the graphic? Both laptop are new.

Edward7097, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Scroll left and right very slow

Scroll left and right very slow

Hello,

Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next

letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if

you want to go back pressing the button left « it is going very fast.

The problem that I am having in word, notepad also on the Windows 10 system is, when we

are pressing right indicator » continuously, the indicator bar is jumping one by one

very slow and to go little fast you need to press lots of time the right indicator

(not keeping pressing).

Can you help me guys to fix it. I suppose that could be something on the system.

Thank you very much.

RonaldDewitt1, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Scroll left and right very slow

1. Scroll left and right very slow - Similar Threads - Scroll left right

2. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  3. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  4. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse: Dead Internet Theory is a thing, no doubt, because I cannot find anything onhow to reassign functions to very specific mouse buttons! Eight billion peopleon the planet and...crickets!So here is what I want to do:I want to change what my scroll wheel left and right buttons do....
  5. photos/Movies & TV app can not scroll left or right

photos/Movies & TV app can not scroll left or right: Hi there, My laptop is fairly new has not many apps installed. it was running as usual but start from yesterday, i can not scroll left or right when I using the photos app and Movies&TV app. There is no arrow signs on both side. The folder has normal jpag pictures in...
  6. Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.: I was wondering if there was a way to increase the scroll speed of the menu's in Edge. I just switched from chrome and it takes forever to scroll in a menu in edge. NOTE: This is not a corrupt file issue. It scrolls just is really slow. I use a lot of drop down lists...
  7. Left and right reverse scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left and right reverse scrolling: This trackpad is driving me crazy! I fixed it so that scrolling up goes up and scrolling down goes down.... but my right is still left and left is still right! It is so maddening that it's backwards. Can anyone help me fix the left and right scrolling? Please? :)...
  8. My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.: My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-does-not-scroll-up-and-down-it-scrolls/3ae3d530-bf61-4605-8a51-25cbf6be6a8e
  9. Scroll left and right very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll left and right very slow: Hello, Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back pressing the button left « it is going very fast. The problem that I am...
  10. Scroll left and right very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll left and right very slow: Hello, I am having a problem in one of the laptops that we have in our company. Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back...