Windows 10: Scroll option doesn't work on my laptop. Windows 10/ HP

Discus and support Scroll option doesn't work on my laptop. Windows 10/ HP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having a rough time getting my scroll option to respond on this laptop. It is a hp Windows Home 10/ 64 Bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Henry Brantley, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Scroll option doesn't work on my laptop. Windows 10/ HP

I'm having a rough time getting my scroll option to respond on this laptop. It is a hp Windows Home 10/ 64 Bit

:)

Henry Brantley, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 14, 2018
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jul 14, 2018
  4. LisaPC Win User

Scroll option doesn't work on my laptop. Windows 10/ HP

laptop scroll in windows 10

thank you for your inquiry...

the scroll is not working on the touchpad, i have an ASUS S56C laptop and I have tried all the suggested steps, installing drivers, uninstalling touchpad dirvers, updating within device manager, etc...

nothing suggested worked.

LisaPC, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Scroll option doesn't work on my laptop. Windows 10/ HP

1. Scroll option doesn't work on my laptop. Windows 10/ HP - Similar Threads - Scroll option doesn't

2. Touchpad doesn't scroll - HP doesn't offer drivers for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad doesn't scroll - HP doesn't offer drivers for Windows 11: Hello, My two finger scroll doesn't work on my HP Pavilion laptop - Windows 11 , and the "roll back" driver is greyed out. I tried downloading drivers from HP but it doesn't even give me the option to put W11 as my OS. Anyone have any solutions? It also doesn't have the...
  3. Touchpad doesn't scroll - HP doesn't offer drivers for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad doesn't scroll - HP doesn't offer drivers for Windows 11: Hello, My two finger scroll doesn't work on my HP Pavilion laptop - Windows 11 , and the "roll back" driver is greyed out. I tried downloading drivers from HP but it doesn't even give me the option to put W11 as my OS. Anyone have any solutions? It also doesn't have the...
  4. Windows 10 HP Laptop keeps scrolling without input.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 HP Laptop keeps scrolling without input.: So my laptop started scrolling through the windows start menu randomly with no inputs, the ting scrolled down the menu at a fairly rapid pace till it hit the bottom. I've had many issues with it before so I turned it off and expected it foolishly to be working again when I...
  5. scrolling down doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scrolling down doesn't work: Hi you all, I have a serious annoying problem with my Microsoft Mouse (Mouse Windows Confort4500). My O.S. is Windows 10. It always worked good, but now it opposes resistance on scrolling down, while there are no problem on scrolling up (not the wheel itself, but the...
  6. Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10: the scrolling function doesn't work when cursor is on page. I've tried to repair and reset OneNote for Windows 10, it works, but after I restart the PC, the problem comes back again....
  7. Synaptics touchpad doesn't work anymore on my HP laptop

Synaptics touchpad doesn't work anymore on my HP laptop: Hi! I have a HP ProBook 430 G3 with Windows 10. After attempting to install the Windows Precision drivers, apparently unofficially(?), for my touchpad (which I had successfully done once in the past) my touchpad doesn't work anymore. I followed a manual installation...
  8. my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp: my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-printer-doesnt-connect-to-my-laptop-hp/12e38143-676a-4dd8-87ed-61c37351296f
  9. Touchpad scroll not working, No virtual scrolling option in synaptics!

Touchpad scroll not working, No virtual scrolling option in synaptics!: My laptop touchpad scrolling stopped working this morning after I updated my gpu driver. I went to the packard bell website and looked at the touchpad drivers for my laptop. There is a synaptics one and a elan one. [img] I have them both installed on my laptop but it...
  10. Scrolling inactive windows doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scrolling inactive windows doesn't work: Hello! I have installed the Win 10 enterprise LTSB the trial version. So far, so good, with the exception of two details: - The scrolling of inactive windows isn't working properly. I mean, it works only when the "Settings" window is the active, then I can scroll the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp what if touchpad scroll doesnt work

2. scroll doesnt work

3. my scroll doesnt zork

4. hp8440p scrolling doesnt work,
  5. scroll option hp laptop,
  6. scrolling doesnt work windows 10 hp,
  7. scrolling on laptop doesnt work,
  8. scroll thosent work on w0,
  9. scroll doesnt work on windows 10 hp,
  10. how to on scroll options in hp laptop,
  11. my scroll doesnt work on my laptop