Windows 10: Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse

Discus and support Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new wireless mouse running on Windows 10 64 bit and I am having issues with scrolling. It works fine on documents but when browsing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dan Pinette, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse

Hi,

I have a new wireless mouse running on Windows 10 64 bit and I am having issues with scrolling. It works fine on documents but when browsing the internet either on Edge or Chrome is stops working. The drivers are current and when I try to go to the mouse and keyboard center (recommended by MS but not installed on my computer) I get a security error and can't access the site. I have tried turning off hardware acceleration as well but it does not help.

Thanks.

:)

Dan Pinette, Aug 27, 2018

2. Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 27, 2018
  3. yahanna Win User
    MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse

MS Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse buffers in Windows 10 Surface Pro3

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to install the Sculpt comfort mouse drivers in Compatibility Mode and check if it helps.

Please refer the below link to install the drivers in compatibility mode,

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-gb/p/sculpt-comfort-mouse?ppud=4#support

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode.

• Download the driver from the website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    You may also refer: Make older programs compatible with this version
    of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse

1. Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse - Similar Threads - Scroll wheel sculpted

2. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping: Hi I have a MS Sculpt Mouse, and the scroll wheel is slipping. To be clear, the rubber surface of the mouse wheel is slipping around the plastic wheel mechanism, so the sensor does not see the wheel turn.If I apply some pressure to the rubber surface, I can feel the wheel...
  3. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping: Hi I have a MS Sculpt Mouse, and the scroll wheel is slipping. To be clear, the rubber surface of the mouse wheel is slipping around the plastic wheel mechanism, so the sensor does not see the wheel turn.If I apply some pressure to the rubber surface, I can feel the wheel...
  4. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  6. Comfort Mouse 4500 scroll wheel issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comfort Mouse 4500 scroll wheel issue: I have the mouse less than a year, and it behaves as if the scroll wheel is depressed, causing Windows to engage the scroll mode. The scroll wheel also seems to hit the top of the mouse buttons, which interferes with usage. I need warranty service, but am not able to get...
  7. The MS sculpt comfort mouse tilt scroll is not working with windows 10 , version1903 (OS...

The MS sculpt comfort mouse tilt scroll is not working with windows 10 , version1903 (OS...: I just brought the mouse it should work and all I see in my searches to find a fix is roll back your system or install this and that or change this , etc....
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling: My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling. It's been working fine for months, but in the middle of using it stopped scrolling. I have already tried the following: - Device Manager says "This device is working properly." - I clicked Update Driver Software...
  9. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue: The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC. When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with my PC. So I removed the device and tried to re pair the device with my PC and I get this [ATTACH] I tried the mouse with...
  10. MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working

MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.228 MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working. Keyboard on the same 2.4Ghz transceiver is still working. Tried new batteries, moved transceiver to different USB ports, multiple reboots, updated drivers but still not driving...