Windows 10: Scrollable 'Desktop' Menu

Discus and support Scrollable 'Desktop' Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to create a Scrollable Desktop Menu/Folder in Windows 10 A neat feature you could try for yourself, not tried, tested and true but check it out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Edwin New Member

Scrollable 'Desktop' Menu

How to create a Scrollable Desktop Menu/Folder in Windows 10

A neat feature you could try for yourself, not tried, tested and true but check it out anyway! *Wink

[youtube]hghxAHud0So[/youtube]

:)

Edwin, Aug 7, 2016
  2. Viewfelt Win User

Nokia X Software Platform 1.2 update rollout starts (Nokia X/X+/XL)

scrollable widget feature doesn't work with OneNote widget.

Viewfelt, Aug 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Jump list

works great and the list is scrollable if it gets beyond the screen size

Flap Zappa, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

Scrollable 'Desktop' Menu

1. Scrollable 'Desktop' Menu - Similar Threads - Scrollable 'Desktop' Menu

2. Desktop Menu Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Menu Problem: Hi,When I right-click on a folder or file, on my laptop desktop, to access the menu, It does not appear.My screen seems to refresh and then it locks with the busy icon, and I usually have to log off and reboot. The small desktop menu is ok,I am using Windows 10 and the laptop...
  3. Desktop Menu Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Menu Problem: Hi,When I right-click on a folder or file, on my laptop desktop, to access the menu, It does not appear.My screen seems to refresh and then it locks with the busy icon, and I usually have to log off and reboot. The small desktop menu is ok,I am using Windows 10 and the laptop...
  4. Desktop Menu Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using Start Menu as a desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Start Menu as a desktop?: Hi all Does anyone know if it's possible, within Windows 10 or using a third party program, to make the Start menu full-screen and to have it permanently replace the desktop as the thing that shows when you minimise all windows/hit the Start button/hit the Desktop button?...
  6. start menu pinned to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu pinned to desktop: my start menu is always on top of the desktop making me unable to access the desktop directly, how can i resolve that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-pinned-to-desktop/1d188809-d239-418c-942b-d5e4455693a5
  7. "Desktop Menu"

"Desktop Menu": [IMG]For some weird reason my desktop decied to change how it looked. Does anyone know how to get it back to its original state? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-menu/8660fd0d-373a-4b33-a46c-0935f5ec5428
  8. Context menu on the desktop

Context menu on the desktop: How do I recover a lost right-click drop-down context menu on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/context-menu-on-the-desktop/21749250-49ca-4520-b839-f24d49c95a6a
  9. Desktop menu blink

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop menu blink: Hello I have a weird blink problem on my desktop taskbar menu. Problem is it eventually blinks posting here a quick gif I forced the problem to appear moving a pdf file from a folder to desktop and then back to the folder again. Notice the menu only blinks first time...
  10. Start Menu Apps to Desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Apps to Desktop?: Is there a way to move apps from the Start Menu to folders on the Desktop? I want to put all games that are now tiles in my Start Menu to a Games Folder on my Desktop. 46338

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 scrollable taskbar widget

2. scrollable desktop