Windows 10: Scrollbar

Discus and support Scrollbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can anyone solve this for me? I'm seeing a vertical scrollbar on everything I've even noticed it on CMD. I haven't messed with my graphics settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skinnykins8, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Scrollbar

Can anyone solve this for me? I'm seeing a vertical scrollbar on everything I've even noticed it on CMD. I haven't messed with my graphics settings and can't say when this first started.

submitted by /u/Skinnykins8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skinnykins8, Nov 17, 2020
  2. runbei Win User

Making scrollbars more visible in Windows 10

Thought I'd post a solution to this issue that works to my satisfaction. I installed the free WinAero Tweaker app. Under Advanced Settings > Scrollbars, you can change the scrollbar width. Making the scrollbars wider makes the scrollbar handles much more visible. I hated having to mouse-click the scrollbar area to (maybe) see the scrollbar handles which were a very, very light gray.

I tried other suggested tweaks - changing scrollbar handle color in the registry, etc. - but none of them worked. I'm happy with the WinAero fix.

runbei, Nov 17, 2020
  3. LJernee Win User
    How to change the Microsoft Edge scrollbar color

Original Title: windows 10 scrollbar color

Is there a way to change the light color of the scrollbar in Windows 10? I'm using Edge and it is hard for me to see the scroll bar. The fixes I found online are for computer programmers. I'm a basic computer person. Can someone give me an easy step by step
    solution?

LJernee, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Partzzz Win User

Scrollbar

Help! Random desktop scrollbar appeared

Hi,
    After last night my icons were suddenly arranged as if in list mode (as if you had clicked ctrl+alt+6 on the desktop)
    now that its been put back, then this random scrollbar has appeared to the right and i cannot seem to get rid of it, please help !

Scrollbar [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Patrick

Partzzz, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Scrollbar

1. Scrollbar - Similar Threads - Scrollbar

2. Photos app for Windows 11 insiders adds Slideshow, Timeline Scrollbar and Spot Fix

in Windows 10 News
    Photos app for Windows 11 insiders adds Slideshow, Timeline Scrollbar and Spot Fix: Microsoft has updated the Photos app for Windows 11 insiders with some fixes and a couple of features. The slideshow and time scrollbar options are back. Microsoft brings Slideshow support to Photos app The Redmond Company acknowledged the much requested feature from its...
  3. 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar: I have a couple of questions -1 - Can I reinstall Realtek audio manager in my upgraded Windows 10 to windows 11? Because the volume when playing a movie DVD is really bad. The sound effects are loud and when the characters in the movie are talking the volume goes down. When...
  4. 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar: I have a couple of questions -1 - Can I reinstall Realtek audio manager in my upgraded Windows 10 to windows 11? Because the volume when playing a movie DVD is really bad. The sound effects are loud and when the characters in the movie are talking the volume goes down. When...
  5. Scroll bar cancelling position when mouse cursor gets too far away from the scrollbar area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll bar cancelling position when mouse cursor gets too far away from the scrollbar area: So, I got really annoyed by how this has been working for tens of years and from my search it seems like Microsoft is also not giving this any attention, so here I am creating this post to start a conversation about this.The problem I am experiencing is; When dragging any...
  6. Scroll bar cancelling position when mouse cursor gets too far away from the scrollbar area

Scroll bar cancelling position when mouse cursor gets too far away from the scrollbar area: So, I got really annoyed by how this has been working for tens of years and from my search it seems like Microsoft is also not giving this any attention, so here I am creating this post to start a conversation about this.The problem I am experiencing is; When dragging any...
  7. How do you remove the tiny scrollbar in the file explorer search box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove the tiny scrollbar in the file explorer search box?: Maybe I am crazy but I haven't seen this until a few months ago. I find it very annoying is there anyway to disable that particular scrollbar individually without disabling anything else?...
  8. How do you remove the tiny scrollbar in the file explorer search box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove the tiny scrollbar in the file explorer search box?: Maybe I am crazy but I haven't seen this until a few months ago. I find it very annoying is there anyway to disable that particular scrollbar individually without disabling anything else?...
  9. How do you remove the tiny scrollbar in the file explorer search box?

10. RDP Windows 10 full windows size without scrollbars

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RDP Windows 10 full windows size without scrollbars: After upgrading to windows 10, I noticed that one of my RDP settings no longer seems to have the same effect.My screen size is 2560x1440. I have 4 monitors, this is the first one to the left.In windows 7, these settings opened the RDP in a window ie not full screen that took...