Windows 10: Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

Discus and support Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Venkata Bhargav, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for scrolling and gestures does not work. I have installed the mouse driver and Bluetooth driver from bootcamp, but it didn't help.

:)

Venkata Bhargav, Sep 10, 2018
  2. AnushC Win User

Apple Magic Mouse 2 won't scroll..

The Magic Mouse Utility software that I used before enabled the scrolling effect, however the trial expired and I can't use the mouse fully anymore. I tried to install some drivers to my Windows 10 pc as well as re-connecting my mouse to the comp., but it
    still doesn't work.

I'm just looking for some uncostly methods for enabling my apple mouse's scrolling.

*Looked at the other posts with similar topics, but the answers didn't help at all

AnushC, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

Hello Alistair,

Could you please explain how you fix the scrolling with Apple Magic Mouse 2, is not working in my Windows 10.

thank you

Juan

Anonymous1017, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Ryan996 Win User

Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

Enabling 4 way scrolling with Magic Mouse

Does anyone know if it is possible to enable 4 way scrolling with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows10? I loaded the drivers from Bootcamp which enables 2 way scrolling. The only drivers I have found that work well are from Parallels on my Mac. Trying to enable the same capabilities on my PC with the Magic Mouse.

Ryan996, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

1. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Scrolling gestures using

2. Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop: First Q: Is 3rd party software really needed to be able to use all the functions/features of the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with a Windows 10 Laptop. Second Q: What is the equal for CTR-ALT-DEL on Magic keyboard to unlock laptop and open Task Manager? Everything online...
  3. apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10

apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10: Hi Has anyone resolved the issue of Apple Trackpad 2 not being able to scroll up nor down on windows 10. PC recognised it straight away - scrolls left, right, and click function works but that's it. Any advise would be useful otherwise it has to go. Thanks...
  4. Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10: I wasn't able to find any solutions via searching. Does anyone have any recommendations to tackle this? submitted by /u/Sloooop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksr3di/magic_mouse_2_scrolling_on_windows_10/
  5. How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop: Sup y'all, I have this HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 10 and I've been using my mother's Apple Magic Mouse 2 for my laptop which is connected to this pretty big monitor. The mouse functions how any other mouse should, except that it doesn't scroll up or down...
  6. Use Magic Mouse 2 on Windows 10?

Use Magic Mouse 2 on Windows 10?: Hello I ordered Magic Mouse 2. Can I use them on Windows? Kind regards Magic Mouse 2 auf Windows 10 verwenden?
  7. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  8. Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work: Hello, I have a fairly new Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. I'm generally a Mac user and love Magic Mouse 2. Unfortunately, scrolling does not work after installing the recommended driver (AppleWirelessMouse64 from bootcamp5.1.5769). I'm not interested in using a paid...
  9. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem: I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect....
  10. Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10: I've downloaded the Bootcamp support software for Windows (Version 5.1.5769). I've extracted the drivers: AppleBluetoothInstaller64 AppleWirelessMouse64 The Bluetooth installer should show 'Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth' in Device Manager, under Bluetooth. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic mouse 2 windows 10 scroll

2. magic mouse gestures windows 10

3. magic mouse windows 10 scroll

4. magic mouse 2 windows 10 scrolling,
  5. magic mouse 2 gestures,
  6. magic mouse 2 scroll windows 10,
  7. magic mouse 2 windows 10,
  8. magic mouse 2 scrolling windows 10,
  9. magic mouse windows 10 guesture,
  10. magic mouse scroll windows 10,
  11. magic mouse utility windows 10,