Windows 10: Scrolling automatically

Discus and support Scrolling automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer scrolls automatically down at a very fast rate in some but not all areas. For example, scrolling within a web browser or within a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EliotGoldstein, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Scrolling automatically

My computer scrolls automatically down at a very fast rate in some but not all areas. For example, scrolling within a web browser or within a game works fine, but within menus or UI, such as the settings tab, or a deckbuilder, it will always scroll down. I can 'fight' the scrolling by scrolling up with my mouse, but it is very unpredictable. I am on an Alienware 13 laptop, and I have tried both turning off my mouse and my touch pad, but neither work. Since it doesn't work in browsers the problem is only annoying, but it makes certain applications almost unusable. Please help!

:)

EliotGoldstein, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 5, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Scrolling automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Scrolling automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Scrolling automatically

1. Scrolling automatically - Similar Threads - Scrolling automatically

2. when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...: when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It is disturbed for me .GIve me instruction to avoid this problem...
  3. when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...: when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It is disturbed for me .GIve me instruction to avoid this problem...
  4. Explorer automatically scrolls up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer automatically scrolls up.: In Windows 11 I do not like that whenever I am on the below of a folder it automatically goes up.Please solve the issue. Because I literally paid/ I bought the genuine Windows 11 and I can't go to Windows 10 again....
  5. Explorer automatically scrolls up.

Explorer automatically scrolls up.: In Windows 11 I do not like that whenever I am on the below of a folder it automatically goes up.Please solve the issue. Because I literally paid/ I bought the genuine Windows 11 and I can't go to Windows 10 again....
  6. How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled: I'm enjoying the feature plays video automatically when viewing entire photos in folder, clicking to view next photos / videos.However, when it's into windows 11, windows photo app doesn't play video automatically, though I couldn't find any settings to change.Is there any...
  7. How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled

How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled: I'm enjoying the feature plays video automatically when viewing entire photos in folder, clicking to view next photos / videos.However, when it's into windows 11, windows photo app doesn't play video automatically, though I couldn't find any settings to change.Is there any...
  8. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  9. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  10. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows scrolling automatically

2. windows scrolling down automatically

3. windows is automatically scrolling

4. screen scrolling down automatically,
  5. scroll automatically,
  6. windows automatically scrolling down,
  7. automatic scrolling in windows,
  8. how to scroll automaticaly,
  9. automatically scrolling,
  10. scrolling automatically