Windows 10: Scrolling Bug

Discus and support Scrolling Bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My windows keeps scrolling up on File Explorer and Settings. I tried unchecking "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Augodelogo, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Scrolling Bug

My windows keeps scrolling up on File Explorer and Settings. I tried unchecking "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" in the Personalization settings, but it didn't work. I also tried making my desktop background a solid color, and that didn't work either. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/Augodelogo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Augodelogo, Jun 24, 2020
  2. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Jun 24, 2020
  3. E72 scrolling bug?

Hey guys,

I've noticed this irritating bug on my 023fw:

the phone lags when scrolling through menus and lists. for example go into contacts and hold the down key to scroll quickly through names, keep pressing down do you notice that the phone hangs every couple of seconds?

thecrow163, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Scrolling Bug

not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Scrolling Bug

1. Scrolling Bug - Similar Threads - Scrolling Bug

2. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??: There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare...
  3. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??: There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare...
  4. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is there any fix to the windows auto scrolling UI bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any fix to the windows auto scrolling UI bug?: If my xbox controller disconnects while holding a button, it continuously presses that button like for example, if I'm holding left stick up and it disconnects, the windows search constantly scrolls up until I restart my computer or sign out. Is there any fix for this besides...
  6. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  7. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  8. Windows 10 : Scroll bar keeps jumping to top & file explorer auto opens, bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 : Scroll bar keeps jumping to top & file explorer auto opens, bug: Its been 25 days am facing this issue, whenever this bug appears and need to refresh many times and then after it came to normal.One more bug is with the file explorer whenever try to open other apps the file explorer auto opens. This both the bugs happens at the same time &...
  9. Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue: I have a weird problem with my mouse logitech anywhere 2. If I mouse-mover-over a scroll bar for instance youtube volume slider or a text file it auto-scolls automatically just by moving the pointer over it - if I go over volume slider is slides to the left, if I hover over a...
  10. Windows auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows auto scroll bug: HelloI have developed a bug when using windows 10 recently, all windows menus are auto scrolling making the system interface pretty unusable I have uploaded an example of the bug in action on imgurI haveuninstalled and reinstalled my mouse driversunplugged and replugged all...