Windows 10: Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10

Discus and support Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the scrolling function doesn't work when cursor is on page. I've tried to repair and reset OneNote for Windows 10, it works, but after I restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SerpentYu, Sep 29, 2019.

1. SerpentYu Win User

Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10

the scrolling function doesn't work when cursor is on page.

I've tried to repair and reset OneNote for Windows 10, it works, but after I restart the PC, the problem comes back again.

:)

SerpentYu, Sep 29, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10

1. Scrolling function doesn't work in OneNote for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Scrolling function doesn't

2. OneNote Scroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Scroll: Hello, I use OneNote for note taking and notice that when I highlight a large block of text, I cannot easily scroll up or down the page. It seems to lag, unlike other Microsoft Office products. Is there a setting where this can be corrected?Thank you,...
  3. OneNote Scroll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Scroll: Hello, I use OneNote for note taking and notice that when I highlight a large block of text, I cannot easily scroll up or down the page. It seems to lag, unlike other Microsoft Office products. Is there a setting where this can be corrected?Thank you,...
  4. OneNote Scroll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiply Function Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiply Function Doesn't Work: So, When I Continue to Make My Computer, I'm trying to make a multiply function but when I use it, his result is always 1. but when I use another function like plus, it worked it have the same script with multiply. here I post 2 photos that might be helped out[ATTACH]...
  6. scrolling down doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scrolling down doesn't work: Hi you all, I have a serious annoying problem with my Microsoft Mouse (Mouse Windows Confort4500). My O.S. is Windows 10. It always worked good, but now it opposes resistance on scrolling down, while there are no problem on scrolling up (not the wheel itself, but the...
  7. Inactive Windows scrolling on Touchpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inactive Windows scrolling on Touchpad doesn't work: I recently bought the HPX360. I noticed that I can't use the inactive windows scrolling on the touchpad unless my start screen is open or if I plug in a USB mouse. I checked the mouse settings and the inactive windows option is on. I have tried to reinstall and update drivers...
  8. function key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    function key doesn't work: Hi All , i need your support as i face problem with function key on my laptop the problem is ( Fn " key " + F1 & F2 &... F5 work fine " , but when i try to use Fn " key " with F6 & F7&.. F12 doesn't work ) Laptop model : lenovo "T470" windows 10...
  9. working of scroll function on touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    working of scroll function on touchpad: scroll function of my hp laptop is not working because of the driver issue having window 10 installed in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/working-of-scroll-function-on-touchpad/3224178b-05ca-40eb-a7a4-6a053676ece3
  10. Scrolling inactive windows doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scrolling inactive windows doesn't work: Hello! I have installed the Win 10 enterprise LTSB the trial version. So far, so good, with the exception of two details: - The scrolling of inactive windows isn't working properly. I mean, it works only when the "Settings" window is the active, then I can scroll the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot scroll in OneNote for windows 10

2. mouse scroll wheel not working in onenote app