Windows 10: Scrolling Gesture Issue

Discus and support Scrolling Gesture Issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I am trying to scroll left or right with my Touchpad, it is not responding. Not that it's a big issue for me, but c'mon. We all know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yeeted_543, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Scrolling Gesture Issue

When I am trying to scroll left or right with my Touchpad, it is not responding. Not that it's a big issue for me, but c'mon. We all know how convenient the Touchpad gestures are (except for you desktop-only users). So anybody know a way to fix this? Would really appreciate help.

submitted by /u/yeeted_543
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yeeted_543, Sep 14, 2020

2. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Sep 14, 2020
  3. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Lodril Win User

Scrolling Gesture Issue

Multitouch scrolling - gesture detected, still doesn't scroll

Those steps did fix some of my issue, so thank you for that. Scrolling now works in File Explorer and other settings windows.

It still does not work in any other app, like Edge or Office. The gesture is detected, it just doesn't do anything. Any other ideas?

Lodril, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Scrolling Gesture Issue

1. Scrolling Gesture Issue - Similar Threads - Scrolling Gesture Issue

2. Windows 10 gestures 3-finger scroll issue. How to avoid rearranging of apps?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 gestures 3-finger scroll issue. How to avoid rearranging of apps?: With my previous computer that also ran on Windows 10, I could switch between 2 apps with the 3-fingers scroll by swiping right and then left. I could have more than 2 apps open, but if I went from Chrome to Windows explorer, for example, I could go back to Chrome by swiping...
  3. Windows 10 gestures 3-finger scroll issue. How to avoid rearranging of apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 gestures 3-finger scroll issue. How to avoid rearranging of apps?: With my previous computer that also ran on Windows 10, I could switch between 2 apps with the 3-fingers scroll by swiping right and then left. I could have more than 2 apps open, but if I went from Chrome to Windows explorer, for example, I could go back to Chrome by swiping...
  4. Windows 10 gestures 3-finger scroll issue. How to avoid rearranging of apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with scrolling: So from what I’ve seen while trying to troubleshoot this it seems like it’s a fairly common issue.. a couple of days ago I updated my laptop to windows 10 from (i think) windows 7 and since then I’m unable to scroll using the little line going down the right side of the...
  6. Scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling issue: new pc windows 10 in S mode using explorernto open pages, if inscroll or page down, within seconds it returns to top of page, how do i stop this all the forums point to auto accent color off but i dont have that in my settings to disable...
  7. Touchpad gesture issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gesture issue: On my touchpad when I tap with three fingers it calls up cortana, but in my touchpad setting it has the setting as middle mouse click, which is what it normally does. My computer randomly did this change and I cannot figure out what is making it call up cortana instead middle...
  8. Touchpad gesture issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad gesture issue: On my touchpad when I tap with three fingers it calls up cortana, but in my touchpad setting it has the setting as middle mouse click, which is what it normally does. My computer randomly did this change and I cannot figure out what is making it call up cortana instead middle...
  9. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem: I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect....
  10. Gestures issue: two fingers

Gestures issue: two fingers: Hello. Sometimes, when I use two fingers to scroll down something, the computer thinks I'm using three fingers and shows up my desktop. Anyone having the same issue? I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 80C4. 32452