scrolling in File Explorer

Discus and support scrolling in File Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My background is 3840 by 1080. I have 55 pictures in a Dropbox account of that size. When I click on one of the last ones, to make it background, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sammytruck, Feb 6, 2015.

1. sammytruck Win User

My background is 3840 by 1080. I have 55 pictures in a Dropbox account of that size. When I click on one of the last ones, to make it background, or just to look at it... the scroll bar on the right goes right back up to the top.

Windows 8 and 8.1 did the same. It is so annoying, to always have to down to the bottom of the folder manually.

Windows 7 never did this. I wish they would make it as Windows 7 handled this..!

:)

sammytruck, Feb 6, 2015
  2. File Explorer Win User

File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Feb 6, 2015
  3. FlashDRW Win User
    File Explorer in Win 10 still Auto-Scrolling to the top

Infuriating glitch, all historical fixes have been tried and no joy.

***Subject edited by the moderator for clarity.***

FlashDRW, Feb 6, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Go to the feedback section of MS(win10) and post the suggestion. If other agree with you then something might be done about this.

Welcome to the forum
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 6, 2015
Thema:

1. scrolling in File Explorer - Similar Threads - scrolling File Explorer

2. Cannot open Java install file in Window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open Java install file in Window 10: I cannot open Java install file: [ATTACH] When I double-click to this program, nothing happens Here is my window infor: [ATTACH]...
  3. Cannot attach files in OWA using IE, Firefox or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot attach files in OWA using IE, Firefox or Chrome: I am on Windows 10 and unable to attach files using Exchange Web Mail. When I click attachment option, nothing happens. I tried in Edge, IE, FireFox and Chrome and all have same behavior. I am on latest SilverLight version. Please let me know if this issue is still pending....
  4. File sharing between users at different locations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File sharing between users at different locations: I would like to share files across different computers with different users. For example, the admin user on Desktop would like to have full control over Laptop and vice versa. I have network discovery and file sharing turned on, the proper services are started, and the...
  5. Windows Explorer Shows Disc with MORE space used than is used by files

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Shows Disc with MORE space used than is used by files: I am hoping someone can help me. I am operating a Dell Precision 5520 that is a 2 - 3 years old. I have 500G harddive - that shows about 453G that is usable. Of the 453G - Windows Explorer is showing that I only have about 7.7G free. However, if I add up all the space...
  6. Why do I have so many explorer processes running

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I have so many explorer processes running: I often have a whole bunch of explorer processes running. I expect just one. Or maybe an extra one for each explorer window that I have opened. But right now I have none opened ... and yet there are eight explorer processes running. What's up with that? 115984
  7. Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10: Today, I upgraded a Windows 8 system to Windows 10 Home. All seemed to work well. NOW however, Word 2007 cannot open a .DOCM file that has an embedded Excel spreadsheet object (.XLS). I've never seen such a thing before and I'm lost. There's a bunch of chatter about Security...
  8. Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files: Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager, It pops up after a certain interval of time and switches off my wifi, when I right clicked and tried to locate it, it shows a folder with a weird name inside the Program Files. Scanned the laptop with Rogue Killer, Defender and MBAM,...
  9. How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10: [ATTACH] In this post, we will see what is the bootres.dll file in the Windows 10 OS and where is it located. We will also see how to fix or replace a corrupted bootres.dll file that may prevent you from booting [...] This post How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in...
  10. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...: I have been trying to get an Windows 10 1803 ISO for my office for a VM Hypervisor. The Media Creation Tool 1803 is running really slow and when I lock my computer down for my work day so it can keep downloading, when I come back, the program is closed and the file is not...