scrolling in File Explorer

Discus and support scrolling in File Explorer in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; My background is 3840 by 1080. I have 55 pictures in a Dropbox account of that size. When I click on one of the last ones, to make it background, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sammytruck, Feb 6, 2015.

1. sammytruck Win User

My background is 3840 by 1080. I have 55 pictures in a Dropbox account of that size. When I click on one of the last ones, to make it background, or just to look at it... the scroll bar on the right goes right back up to the top.

Windows 8 and 8.1 did the same. It is so annoying, to always have to down to the bottom of the folder manually.

Windows 7 never did this. I wish they would make it as Windows 7 handled this..!

:)

sammytruck, Feb 6, 2015
  2. File Explorer Win User

File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Feb 6, 2015
  3. FlashDRW Win User
    File Explorer in Win 10 still Auto-Scrolling to the top

Infuriating glitch, all historical fixes have been tried and no joy.

***Subject edited by the moderator for clarity.***

FlashDRW, Feb 6, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Go to the feedback section of MS(win10) and post the suggestion. If other agree with you then something might be done about this.

Welcome to the forum
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 6, 2015
Thema:

scrolling in File Explorer - Similar Threads - scrolling File Explorer

Forum Date

Windows application false key press / intermittent scrolling

Windows application false key press / intermittent scrolling: So out of the blue last night my PC is acting as if the up arrow key is being spammed, so in windows 10 applications, such as right clicking on a program on the taskbar, opening the start menu, windows settings, it will continually scroll up. Here is an example of what I...
Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware Yesterday at 8:03 PM

How to scroll File Explorer context menu

How to scroll File Explorer context menu: Windows 10 File Explorer has a arrow at the bottom to scroll the menu, how can the menu be scrolled in the old "normal" fashion? 48187
Windows 10 Customization Apr 23, 2016

Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: With Windows 10, I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire folder before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project...
Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance Sep 3, 2015

file explorer scroll bar keep jumping to top

file explorer scroll bar keep jumping to top: Hi Shawn. Can you help with file explorer scroll bar that keep on jumping to the top. I actually knew it since few builds back. I thought it's already resolved. That was why, last week when I got an offer of free upgrade on my samsung ativ running win 8.1n didn't think...
Windows 10 Support Sep 28, 2015

Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly...
Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance Sep 3, 2015

Photo file scroll issue

Photo file scroll issue: I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly...
Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance Feb 7, 2016

File Explorer Auto Scrolling When Returning (<) From Another Folder

File Explorer Auto Scrolling When Returning (<) From Another Folder: I have goggled and done al the thongs commonly posted out there with no change. When viewing scrolled down a list of folders moving the folder I want up to a level where I want it on screen, then opening the folder to view the content inside, when I back out of this folder...
Windows 10 Support Nov 24, 2017
scrolling in File Explorer solved