Windows 10: scrolling in microsoft edge really slow also unable to repair

Discus and support scrolling in microsoft edge really slow also unable to repair in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; scrolling in Microsoft edge is super slow also I tried the repair method here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HaoSun, Jun 11, 2019.

1. HaoSun Win User

scrolling in microsoft edge really slow also unable to repair

scrolling in Microsoft edge is super slow also I tried the repair method here

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-scrolling-speed-on-microsoft-edge/637a7c0f-e285-4903-8e65-781666b680df

but microsoft edge does not appear under control panel programs and features

how do I fix the scrolling speed.

:)

HaoSun, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Shail03 Win User

Slow Scrolling Speed on Microsoft Edge

I recently purchased a Surface Laptop. I'm able to customise the general scrolling speed through settings. However, the scrolling speed on Microsoft Edge is annoyingly slow and I am not able to change it.

Shail03, Jun 11, 2019
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jun 11, 2019
  4. scrolling in microsoft edge really slow also unable to repair

Windows 10 Edge really slow on some website

Hi Honker,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to clear the browsing data and check if it helps

Refer to these steps to clear the browsing data.

Reset the Edge by clearing browsing data and check if that helps you.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...)
    • Click on Settings, then click on
      clearing browning data
    • Select all, then click on Clear.
    • Restart the Edge and check the issue status.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

scrolling in microsoft edge really slow also unable to repair

1. scrolling in microsoft edge really slow also unable to repair - Similar Threads - scrolling microsoft edge

2. Edge Really Slow After BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Really Slow After BIOS Update: I just updated the BIOS and Edge Browser is really laggy. Not 100% sure it is BIOS but it is sus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-really-slow-after-bios-update/fafc960c-c73b-400a-8431-3ca3cfb13797
  3. Edge Really Slow After BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Really Slow After BIOS Update: I just updated the BIOS and Edge Browser is really laggy. Not 100% sure it is BIOS but it is sus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-really-slow-after-bios-update/fafc960c-c73b-400a-8431-3ca3cfb13797
  4. Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.: Good morning. :When my wife and I are finished using our pc for the day, we turn it off. We have noticed that after windows loads and we try to use Microsoft edge, it is very slow and laggy. The only solution I have found that fixes this problem is after boot-up reinstalling...
  5. Unable to scroll down in Microsoft edge browser after windows update KB5004476

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to scroll down in Microsoft edge browser after windows update KB5004476: Unable to scroll down in Microsoft edge browser after windows update KB5004476Not able to scroll down after few newsfeeds in Microsoft Edge browser, both mouse and touchpad don't work after scrolling down feeds.Below is a screenshot attached for reference....
  6. Really big problem with scrolling

Really big problem with scrolling: In Windows 10, the right hand bar moving the screen up/down has partially stopped working. I cannot click and hold down the bar for rapidly moving the screen up/down any more. I can use the up/down arrow to move the screen up and down but it's pretty tiresome on a long...
  7. Slow scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow scrolling: Does anyone know why scrolling is not smooth for files with Japanese names? I have some files with Japanese names in a folder. When I scroll in the folder, it feels laggy. But the same doesn't happen in a folder with english named files submitted by /u/AkatsukiKojou...
  8. Scrolling personality improvements in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Scrolling personality improvements in Microsoft Edge: Scrolling is one of the most common user interactions in a browser, and it’s central to how we experience the web.Whether you’re using a touchpad, touch screen, mouse wheel, keyboard, or scroll bars, you want your scrolling experience to be fast and...
  9. Windows 10 really, really, really slow!

Windows 10 really, really, really slow!: My son's computer is suddenly incredibly slow, like 4 or 5 mins from a mouse click to a response. I have tried all the "Windows is running slow" fixes, but since I can't open any settings apps, I am really stuck. I have tried rebooting in safe mode, but it won't - I have...
  10. Microsoft Edge extremely slow

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge extremely slow: Has anyone else noticed Microsoft Edge being extremely slow in opening applications or loading web pages or is it just me? Sometimes it takes ten to thirty seconds to open webpages with the dreaded spinning circle. It would be a while before I could clean install due to lack...