Windows 10: Scrolling in windows menus

Discus and support Scrolling in windows menus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a G502 mouse wired on a desktop with razer keyboard's I have updated drivers, moved USB ports, ran sfc /scannow, disabled scrolling in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KASEYWELLS, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Scrolling in windows menus

So I have a G502 mouse wired on a desktop with razer keyboard's I have updated drivers, moved USB ports, ran sfc /scannow, disabled scrolling in inactive windows moved mouse's, restarted, troubleshoot. and done complete resets. I am having the problem where in all windows dropdowns, pop ups and internet settings it scrolls to the bottom selects the last option and does not let me click any other. what can i do to stop this?

:)

KASEYWELLS, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Pedr Win User
    Scroll bar on main menu scrolls straight to last item

When I click on the scroll bar of the main windows menu (bottom left button) and start to scroll down, the scrolling then continues automatically to the last item on the list so that I can't access the others. It is as if gravity has taken charge! There is no problem with scroll bars in web windows or in Excel. I think the same problem was happening in Word last week but it is not today. I have tried following various recommended fixes including a clean boot, running Windows defender scan and switching off some mouse functions. I am no computer expert so it is possible I have perforemd all these actions correctly. Nothing has solved the problem. I've also tried a different mouse.
    Any suggestions as to what is the cause of the problem and how I might fix it would be very much appreciated. The graphics card is fairly ancient: could this be the problem?

4. jraptor02 Win User

Scrolling in windows menus

Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the scroll speed of the menu's in Edge. I just switched from chrome and it takes forever to scroll in a menu in edge.

NOTE: This is not a corrupt file issue. It scrolls just is really slow.

I use a lot of drop down lists that are very long. It literally scrolls less than 1/4 the speed that chrome does....

Any suggestions?

jraptor02, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Scrolling in windows menus

1. Scrolling in windows menus - Similar Threads - Scrolling menus

2. Windows 10 just started scrolling all menus. Have tried everything other than fresh load of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 just started scrolling all menus. Have tried everything other than fresh load of...: Windows 10 just started scrolling all menus. Have tried everything other than fresh load of windows. I have norton and had no virus warnings and none showed in any scans. Replaced mouse and keyboard as well as deleted and reinstalled mouse drivers....
  3. Windows 10 just started scrolling all menus. Have tried everything other than fresh load of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 just started scrolling all menus. Have tried everything other than fresh load of...: Windows 10 just started scrolling all menus. Have tried everything other than fresh load of windows. I have norton and had no virus warnings and none showed in any scans. Replaced mouse and keyboard as well as deleted and reinstalled mouse drivers....
  4. Windows 10 just started scrolling all menus. Have tried everything other than fresh load of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.: As seen in the video I linked, when ever I open a windows menu it just scrolls. I cannot select anything. When I restart the problem goes away for about an hour before returning. I have scanned my computer for viruses, I have reinstalled my key board drivers, I have tried...
  6. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.: As seen in the video I linked, when ever I open a windows menu it just scrolls. I cannot select anything. When I restart the problem goes away for about an hour before returning. I have scanned my computer for viruses, I have reinstalled my key board drivers, I have tried...
  7. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Win11 scrolling problem only in win explorer menus after latest update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 scrolling problem only in win explorer menus after latest update?: Recently updated to win11 from win10,Latest updates as of today 10/7/2022.I have a strange scrolling problem I can't seem to find help with anywhere now.When opening windows explorer menus settings etc the scroll bar automatically scrolls to either the top or the bottom....
  9. Win11 scrolling problem only in win explorer menus after latest update?

Win11 scrolling problem only in win explorer menus after latest update?: Recently updated to win11 from win10,Latest updates as of today 10/7/2022.I have a strange scrolling problem I can't seem to find help with anywhere now.When opening windows explorer menus settings etc the scroll bar automatically scrolls to either the top or the bottom....
  10. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected: Whenever my Xbox One controller disconnects, whatever input it was giving to Windows gets frozen in place, permanently. This results in my having to unplug the computer because I cannot even use the menus to restart it. Even if I delete the device and leave it unplugged the...