Windows 10: Scrolling is broken. Change my mind...

Discus and support Scrolling is broken. Change my mind... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It doesn't matter which browser or computer I use, the scroll bar and scroll function in W10 isn't working on web pages like Reddit or news pages where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hobbitlover, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Scrolling is broken. Change my mind...

It doesn't matter which browser or computer I use, the scroll bar and scroll function in W10 isn't working on web pages like Reddit or news pages where there is a lot of content loading dynamically. The scroll is constantly jumping way ahead as more of the page is populated above and below, and I'm constantly having to scroll back up to get back to where I was, only to jump around again. It's annoying.

Is there a setting I'm missing? Am I the only one having this problem?

submitted by /u/hobbitlover
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hobbitlover, Feb 22, 2020

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Scrolling is broken. Change my mind...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Scrolling is broken. Change my mind...

1. Scrolling is broken. Change my mind... - Similar Threads - Scrolling broken Change

2. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  3. Scroll Wheel is changing the volume, not scrolling the page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Wheel is changing the volume, not scrolling the page: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-wheel-is-changing-the-volume-not-scrolling/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  4. NEVER MIND

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEVER MIND: I DON'T USE GOOGLE CHROME EITHER ALL CAPS?? NOT YELLIN’…..JUST SIGHT CHALLENGED!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/never-mind/ed322ffa-cb1e-462d-a52b-0305fac96555
  5. Mind maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mind maps: I am looking for a mind map software. I beleive that Microsoft had software for this. I don't want my info on the cloud so some downloadable stand alone software would be needed.Thanks...
  6. Mind maps

Mind maps: I am looking for a mind map software. I beleive that Microsoft had software for this. I don't want my info on the cloud so some downloadable stand alone software would be needed.Thanks...
  7. Windows Settings broken scrolling.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Settings broken scrolling.: Hey, all. Scrolling in Windows Settings sometimes breaks (can't scroll with mouse wheel - scrollbar moves but the actual content in the window doesn't change; grabbing the scrollbar & scrolling with it works). I've tried resetting it, re-registering it through PowerShell &...
  8. My scroll wheel changes volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My scroll wheel changes volume: So my scroll wheel keeps randomly changing the volume sometimes it does sometimes it doeasnt and it's not about the cpi button beacause i tried that as well. I tried unplugging then plugging it back in but that didn't work either. Can someone help me? IS there a way to...
  9. has my password been changed or not? make up your mind!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    has my password been changed or not? make up your mind!: I just want to play minecraft but you won't let me. Apparently it's impossible to log in to the mojang account i've been using for literal years, it's log in through microsoft or just don't play the game. I go to log in to my microsoft account. "Wrong password." Ok, try it...
  10. Uninstalled powershell and edge, now I have changed my mind

Uninstalled powershell and edge, now I have changed my mind: The title says it all. I need to get those 2 things back, since I uninstalled them before thinking I wouldn't need them. My primary concern is with edge, I really need that browser back. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't want to factory reset my laptop. 118374