Windows 10: Scrolling is not working on my (old) MS Office Keyboard 1.0a in Windows 10

Discus and support Scrolling is not working on my (old) MS Office Keyboard 1.0a in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how I can get the scroll working on the above keyboard. It seems that all other buttons work except the scroll wheel on the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sanseviera, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Scrolling is not working on my (old) MS Office Keyboard 1.0a in Windows 10

Can anyone tell me how I can get the scroll working on the above keyboard. It seems that all other buttons work except the scroll wheel on the left side of the keyboard. I am running Windows 10. Windows 10 has installed a driver called "Microsoft Office" for the keyboard which seems correct but as I say all except for the scroll wheel on the keyboard.

:)

Sanseviera, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Scrolling is not working on my (old) MS Office Keyboard 1.0a in Windows 10

keyboard is not working on Windows 10.

I have done all suggested steps and additionally was on the phone with Microsoft support for 2 (yes TWO) hours after a 4 (YES FOUR) hour call-back wait, and support could not fix the issues that were the result of an MS 10 update. The MS SUPPORT PERSON, AFTER
    2 HOURS, TRIED TO TRANSFER ME TO SOMEONE WITH MORE EXPERIENCE WITH ON-SCREEN KEYBOARDS UNDER MS 10, BUT WE WERE DISCONNECTED. I am now waiting another 4-5 hours for ANOTHER call-back. EVen 2 restores did not work.

KathleenPapajohn, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Scrolling is not working on my (old) MS Office Keyboard 1.0a in Windows 10

1. Scrolling is not working on my (old) MS Office Keyboard 1.0a in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Scrolling working old

2. My MS Office Home and Student not working. Message - "Updating MS 365 and Office. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MS Office Home and Student not working. Message - "Updating MS 365 and Office. Please...: Later Message - " We could not open MS 365 and Office because we're updating ,,,,,,,,,," Error code 147-0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ms-office-home-and-student-not-working-message/cbf99375-abbb-40bb-9e9a-5e522b693007
  3. My MS Office Home and Student not working. Message - "Updating MS 365 and Office. Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My MS Office Home and Student not working. Message - "Updating MS 365 and Office. Please...: Later Message - " We could not open MS 365 and Office because we're updating ,,,,,,,,,," Error code 147-0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ms-office-home-and-student-not-working-message/cbf99375-abbb-40bb-9e9a-5e522b693007
  4. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number: Microsoft Office regularly begins at $70 each year, however there are many ways of getting it for nothing. We'll show you every one of the manners in which you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications without paying a penny.Whether you're utilizing a...
  5. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number: Microsoft Office regularly begins at $70 each year, however there are many ways of getting it for nothing. We'll show you every one of the manners in which you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications without paying a penny.Whether you're utilizing a...
  6. +1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number

+1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number: Support for MS Office 365 for Small Business and Enterprise MS office 365 is a finished bundle of devices for windows clients giving different projects to perform different registering errands. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype, and...
  7. Windows Explorer and MS Office Applications not working

Windows Explorer and MS Office Applications not working: For past 2 months, Windows 10 started behaving strangelyAnd since last 2 days, the same problem has now come to MS Office Word, Excel & PPT also and made me unable to do substantial part of my work. I am just not able to select and open files.When I open Explorer and select a...
  8. MS office not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS office not working: I got message on line to update windows and accordingly I updated the windows yesterday. Unfortunately my MS office is not working today. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-not-working/6d99b0d4-1e3a-487e-b2c2-f49ed22974af
  9. trying to run my old version of MS office

in Windows 10 Customization
    trying to run my old version of MS office: when I try to start my old version of MS office on my new computer it tells me that the operating system is not configured for this program. what can I do?...
  10. Old Microsoft Office Assistant for MS Word does not work in Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Old Microsoft Office Assistant for MS Word does not work in Windows 10: To whom may solve this problem, Since the most recent major Windows 10 update, nothing but trouble and annoyances at several levels. A galling one is the total disappearance of the well-know MS Office Assistant (whether or not using the animated figures like the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft keyboard with scroll not working

2. microsoft office keyboard 1.0a

3. win10 office keyboard scroolwheel

4. what to check if scrolling on keyboard not working,
  5. office keyboard not working windows 10