Windows 10: Scrolling issue

Discus and support Scrolling issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; new pc windows 10 in S mode using explorernto open pages, if inscroll or page down, within seconds it returns to top of page, how do i stop this all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gsmit524, Apr 16, 2020.

1. gsmit524 Win User

Scrolling issue

new pc windows 10 in S mode

using explorernto open pages, if inscroll or page down, within seconds it returns to top of page, how do i stop this

all the forums point to auto accent color off but i dont have that in my settings to disable

:)

gsmit524, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Scrolling issue

Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Scrolling issue

1. Scrolling issue - Similar Threads - Scrolling issue

2. Occasional issue with windows key & middle click scroll [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional issue with windows key & middle click scroll [Windows 11]: I have had a persistent issue over the last year or so with my PC. Backstory as to why it is such an irritating issue is that for one, I use a taskbar that auto-hides itself when I am using my PC, as well as the issue seems to cause other problems elsewhere with other...
  3. Occasional issue with windows key & middle click scroll [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional issue with windows key & middle click scroll [Windows 11]: I have had a persistent issue over the last year or so with my PC. Backstory as to why it is such an irritating issue is that for one, I use a taskbar that auto-hides itself when I am using my PC, as well as the issue seems to cause other problems elsewhere with other...
  4. i have a very strange issue involving my mouse . clicking and scroll button not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a very strange issue involving my mouse . clicking and scroll button not working.: i have a very strange issue involving my mouse . when i plug my mouse in i can not click on apps such as google and more. if i open task manager the problem is solved but my mouse scroll button is also not working. scrolling is working but not the center click.so if i hold...
  5. i have a very strange issue involving my mouse . clicking and scroll button not working.

i have a very strange issue involving my mouse . clicking and scroll button not working.: i have a very strange issue involving my mouse . when i plug my mouse in i can not click on apps such as google and more. if i open task manager the problem is solved but my mouse scroll button is also not working. scrolling is working but not the center click.so if i hold...
  6. I’m having a scrolling issue done factory reset and changes mouse and inputs still...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m having a scrolling issue done factory reset and changes mouse and inputs still...: As above using desktop pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-scrolling-issue-done-factory-reset-and/8daa60f9-5eb4-4ce0-b542-4b76f989ace2
  7. auto typing and scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    auto typing and scrolling issue: yesterday 08-09-2023 i updated windows regular update and the keyboard started to automatically type and i wasnt able to type my password also when i managed to start windows after some times the mouse started scrollinf by itslef . what should i do?...
  8. auto typing and scrolling issue

auto typing and scrolling issue: yesterday 08-09-2023 i updated windows regular update and the keyboard started to automatically type and i wasnt able to type my password also when i managed to start windows after some times the mouse started scrollinf by itslef . what should i do?...
  9. i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues: i am facing an issue in which whenever I select an app in my app list or I select a option it always select first option on my list or display and it start stuttering and don't let me select the option I want to select or open an app I want to open at the end I have to use...
  10. i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues

i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues: i am facing an issue in which whenever I select an app in my app list or I select a option it always select first option on my list or display and it start stuttering and don't let me select the option I want to select or open an app I want to open at the end I have to use...