Windows 10: scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series

Discus and support scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got this laptop with Win 10 and cannot figure out how to scroll without using that darn side bar. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suzetooz, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Suzetooz Win User

scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series

I just got this laptop with Win 10 and cannot figure out how to scroll without using that darn side bar. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

:)

Suzetooz, Sep 14, 2019

2. ELAN Touchpad Scrolling Issue with Windows 10 in Lenovo Z560

Same issue but for me old-school scrolling doesn't work (with 1 finger dragging on the right side of touchpad). Tried latest driver and driver from Lenovo site: 500 Error.
    I need that ugly old-school scrolling, because my touchpad is old and doesn't support 2 fingers at all

MikhailTokarev, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 14, 2019
  4. scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series

Lenovo S410p Touch screen issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern and will certainly help you to get your query resolved.

I suggest you to follow the below methods to fix the issue:

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would

suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the Hardware and Devices.

If issue still persists try method 2:

Method 2: I suggest you to try to update the drivers for the Touch Screen.

Step 1: Check the Windows updates for any latest driver updates.

• Check in Windows updates if any driver updates are available. If so, install the same and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + S from the keyboard.

• Type Updates in the search bar and click on Install optional updates from the left pane.

• From the Windows Update window, click on Check for Updates on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates and install all the updates listed there.

Step 2: Try updating the Touch Screen drivers from the Device Manager.

• Press Windows Key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click arrow to expand Human Interface Devices.

• Search for the touchscreen device from the device list and right click on it and select Update Driver Software.

• Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation of the latest driver.

If issue still persist contact Lenovo support and check if it helps.

laptops and netbooks :: ideapad s series netbooks :: ideapad s410p notebook - FR

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series

1. scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series - Similar Threads - scrolling issues Lenovo

2. Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed: Hi I've been experiencing an issue on my Lenovo Ideapad S145 Where It nolonger plays any sound at all, I tried all troubleshooting methods which windows recommends but still no sound. I even re installed my operating system, formatted the drive but still no sound, what is...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed: Hi I've been experiencing an issue on my Lenovo Ideapad S145 Where It nolonger plays any sound at all, I tried all troubleshooting methods which windows recommends but still no sound. I even re installed my operating system, formatted the drive but still no sound, what is...
  4. Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook Intel Core i5-8265U/8GB RAM/nVidia GeForce MX110 with Windows 10 Pro installed that very frequently crashes to BSOD's which has been extremely frustrating as it happens when I'm doing important work, when attending virtual meetings...
  5. BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: As of the last few months, my Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook, is having frequent BSOD crashs out of nowhere, but it seems to occur mostly when I'm in online meetings Google Meet and Zoom or navigating the web. I guess I need some crashes report, but I don't know how to retrieve...
  6. Lenovo S145-15IWL.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo S145-15IWL.: My system has been malfunctioning. So many issues like Microsoft word typing abnormally, freezing and hanging, restarting after shutting down, video player suddenly become mute and slows the speech, search key and keyboard abnormality, sleep/hibernating always whenever it is...
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness: My Lenovo IdeaPad S145 changes brightness when I move from one window to another or while playing videos. It doesnt even have adaptive brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145-screen-brightness/aadc2ddc-1888-4cbb-8dd1-e110c40c3f0a
  8. Lenovo s145 precision driver Elan.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo s145 precision driver Elan.: I got lenovo s145 laptop with ryzen7. Touchpad shows as HID\VEN_ELAN&DEV_0632&Col01 Please add support to that touchpad. Thats why I dont use Windows. It just works perfectly under linux libinput+ wayland I can use 4 finger gesture etc like butter smooth animation. But...
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  10. Lenovo idealpad S145

Lenovo idealpad S145: Hi, I was transfering my photos and videos in lenovo laptop from my i phone through USB. But due to some reason, i removed usb from my phone and now my laptop is stucked. There is a dark blue screen and only curser is only appear on the screen. I am not able to do any thing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad s145 touchpad scroll

2. lenovo 3145 reverse scrolling

3. lenovo s145 touchpad not working

4. lenovo s145 touchpad scroll,
  5. lenovo ideapad s145 reverse scrolling,
  6. ideapad s145 reverse scrolling,
  7. reverse scrolling ideapad s145,
  8. lenovo s145 touchpad scroll not working,
  9. highlight with ideapad S145 touchpad,
  10. trackpad not recognized windows 10 lenovo ideapad s145,
  11. reverse scroll lenovo ideapad s145,