Windows 10: scrolling on the second cascaded window

Discus and support scrolling on the second cascaded window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey A year ago once I was using win10 and there was a pretty feature that let me scroll both cascaded windows without clicking on the inactive one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkMets, Aug 4, 2019.

1. MarkMets Win User

scrolling on the second cascaded window

Hey

A year ago once I was using win10 and there was a pretty feature that let me scroll both cascaded windows without clicking on the inactive one. now I m running the second win10 but there is no that thing anymore, any options to enable that? For example (look at the pic) I have an active left window and want to scroll the second one without clicking on thta

scrolling on the second cascaded window 5e91ad25-be7e-4024-a526-139cc52711bd?upload=true.png
    Thanks in advancescrolling on the second cascaded window :)

PS I am not actually sure whether the right topic was chose

:)

MarkMets, Aug 4, 2019
  2. MarkMets Win User

Hey

A year ago once I was using win10 and there was a pretty feature that let me scroll both cascaded windows without clicking on the inactive one. now I m running the second win10 but there is no that thing anymore, any options to enable that? For example (look
    at the pic) I have an active left window and want to scroll the second one without clicking on thta

scrolling on the second cascaded window 5e91ad25-be7e-4024-a526-139cc52711bd?upload=true.png

Thanks in advancescrolling on the second cascaded window :)

PS I am not actually sure whether the right topic was chose

MarkMets, Oct 1, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Cascade windows

Hello,

You may follow the steps below to cascade the windows on your device:

• Right-click on an empty space on the Task Bar.
    • Click Cascade Windows.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Scrolling in Cascading Menus

Can't remember if I inquired about this before but, is there a way to be able to scroll (mouse wheel) in Quick Launch cascading menus, instead of having to 'pin point' the little arrow at the bottom and letting it self-scroll in the slow default manner?

scrolling on the second cascaded window [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. scrolling on the second cascaded window - Similar Threads - scrolling second cascaded

2. Cascading windows won't stop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cascading windows won't stop.: I've tried using the option from the task bar, nothing works to make cascading stop. How do I make it stop opening them in cascade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cascading-windows-wont-stop/f1b1f064-9497-4621-84e0-8a4b8366c179
  3. Cascading windows won't stop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cascading windows won't stop.: I've tried using the option from the task bar, nothing works to make cascading stop. How do I make it stop opening them in cascade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cascading-windows-wont-stop/f1b1f064-9497-4621-84e0-8a4b8366c179
  4. Cascading windows won't stop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows cascade feature request

Windows cascade feature request: Everyone know about windows cascade on the desktop. most everyone uses Alt. Tab instead. Its more effective.I would like to see something like Windows cascade where all windows minimize to their top portion only where you will only see the name of the window and have the min,...
  6. Non cascading or resizing windows

Non cascading or resizing windows: The drop down menu at the top right of every program will either close the program or minimize it but will not allow me to move, size or maximize the windows What's wrong?...
  7. Lost cascade windows

Lost cascade windows: I cannot find Undo Windows Cascade on the Task Bar. I am right-clicking on the dropdown list but it is not there. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-cascade-windows/09d59cac-91af-4dc4-8e6f-5f9006cc28b4
  8. Cascade Windows Undo/Off

Cascade Windows Undo/Off: The Task Bar won't show Undo Windows Cascade when I right-click on the dropdown list. Any advice? Moved thread from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cascade-windows-undooff/1fb4c0d2-7370-4e5e-af24-0738049a7ac8
  9. Scrolling in Cascading Menus

Scrolling in Cascading Menus: Can't remember if I inquired about this before but, is there a way to be able to scroll (mouse wheel) in Quick Launch cascading menus, instead of having to 'pin point' the little arrow at the bottom and letting it self-scroll in the slow default manner? [img] 51107
  10. Cascade Windows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Cascade Windows in Windows 10: How to: Cascade Windows in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can use the cascade windows option to arrange all open windows to overlap one another with their title bars remaining visible so you can quickly see which windows are open to switch to one. If you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to quickly scroll through cascaded windows