Windows 10: SCROLLING PICTURES

Discus and support SCROLLING PICTURES in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HELLO: By trying to change an MWA file to MP3 audio disc, which i didnt have any luck, even using VLC media player, I probably, somehow, messed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Louis James, Nov 27, 2020.

1. SCROLLING PICTURES

HELLO:

By trying to change an MWA file to MP3 audio disc, which i didnt have any luck, even using VLC media player,

I probably, somehow, messed my picts up in Windows Media Player.

THEY KEEP SCROLLING!

NEED HELP.. HOW DO I set it back, FROM SCROLLING to next pict, to just view the picts.

I do want to 'click' to copy a pict from file. It does the same thing, scrolling, in "PHOTOS",

also a W10 feature.

I must have hit some type of settings; not to my liking.

I think after 'dragging' when i was trying to do audio CD from MWA to MP3, probably

changed some type of setting.

THANKS for your help.

:)

Louis James, Nov 27, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 27, 2020
  4. pedsto Win User

SCROLLING PICTURES

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

SCROLLING PICTURES

1. SCROLLING PICTURES - Similar Threads - SCROLLING PICTURES

2. Why do my pictures freeze every time I scroll through them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my pictures freeze every time I scroll through them?: My pictures keep freezing every **** time I scroll through them. I have restarted the computer already and it still does it. I was having issues starting last week. Could we please look through this?...
  3. Why do my pictures freeze every time I scroll through them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my pictures freeze every time I scroll through them?: My pictures keep freezing every **** time I scroll through them. I have restarted the computer already and it still does it. I was having issues starting last week. Could we please look through this?...
  4. Why do my pictures freeze every time I scroll through them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can not scroll picture folders since yesterday

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not scroll picture folders since yesterday: Scrolling on pictures out x1 day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-scroll-picture-folders-since-yesterday/87143eb9-cdf8-4048-93b6-b1db79d9d362
  6. Can not scroll picture folders since yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not scroll picture folders since yesterday: Scrolling on pictures out x1 day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-scroll-picture-folders-since-yesterday/87143eb9-cdf8-4048-93b6-b1db79d9d362
  7. Can not scroll picture folders since yesterday

8. windows 11 / no photos - icons on folders. scrolling also no pictures on internet. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 / no photos - icons on folders. scrolling also no pictures on internet. what...: after spending hundereds of hours finding fotos for files, finding CD Covers for my MP3 Folders, and DVD covers for my MP4 files, Windows have decided that the pictures do not need to be seen. all Q-A on forums are for windows 10. now I have windows 11. and no CD covers. Help...
  9. windows 11 / no photos - icons on folders. scrolling also no pictures on internet. what...

windows 11 / no photos - icons on folders. scrolling also no pictures on internet. what...: after spending hundereds of hours finding fotos for files, finding CD Covers for my MP3 Folders, and DVD covers for my MP4 files, Windows have decided that the pictures do not need to be seen. all Q-A on forums are for windows 10. now I have windows 11. and no CD covers. Help...
  10. Microsoft Photos doesn't allow me to "scroll" through pictures in a folder with the arrow...

Microsoft Photos doesn't allow me to "scroll" through pictures in a folder with the arrow...: I open a picture in Photos and I can no longer move to next or previous photos with the arrow keys. The on-screen "buttons" that used to appear to the right and left of the image are no longer displayed. I tried all the suggested fixes here and they do not work:...