Windows 10: Scrolling problem.

Discus and support Scrolling problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does my Red Dragon Griffin Mouse scroll volume and not lines? I've tried depressing the dpi button for 5 seconds, it doesn't help. I only bought it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RustyBogg, Apr 8, 2021.

1. RustyBogg Win User

Scrolling problem.

Why does my Red Dragon Griffin Mouse scroll volume and not lines? I've tried depressing the dpi button for 5 seconds, it doesn't help. I only bought it yesterday.

:)

RustyBogg, Apr 8, 2021
  2. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, Apr 8, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Scrolling problem.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Scrolling problem.

1. Scrolling problem. - Similar Threads - Scrolling problem

2. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  3. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  4. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  6. a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it

a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  7. a problem where my stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...
  9. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...
  10. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Customization