Windows 10: Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY

Discus and support Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a problem. Whenever I go to the settings page and need to scroll to see all options, the page automatically goes to the last option and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tmgj5000, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY

Hi, I'm having a problem. Whenever I go to the settings page and need to scroll to see all options, the page automatically goes to the last option and doesn´t leave, has shown in the video. This ONLY happens in the settings page. Any other app works fine.

Example video

How do I solve this? Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/tmgj5000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tmgj5000, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 3, 2020
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY

1. Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY - Similar Threads - Scrolling bottom settings

2. scrolling in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scrolling in settings: whenever i open settings it keeps scrolling down but its only in settings the vid of me trying to scroll up in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-in-settings/7db4c91c-4db8-4955-9077-5ffeff7a50e7
  3. scrolling in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrolling in settings: whenever i open settings it keeps scrolling down but its only in settings the vid of me trying to scroll up in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-in-settings/7db4c91c-4db8-4955-9077-5ffeff7a50e7
  4. scrolling in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Auto Scroll to bottom of page

Auto Scroll to bottom of page: Recently my computer has been scrolling to he bottom/end of the page when I am in Excel, pdf viewer, and windows settings. It does not do it on word or webpages. I have tried the mouse settings, new mouse, page lock..Seems to be a windows issue....
  6. New laptop started to auto scroll to the bottom of Settings panel, will not go up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New laptop started to auto scroll to the bottom of Settings panel, will not go up: Windows 10 v 20H2 Build 19042.804 3 days old laptop, the issue started today, I haven't made any system changes or installed anything today. The mouse or TouchPad (with mouse unplugged) scrolls to the very bottom of the right hand pane of settings panel when trying to...
  7. Unable to scroll down to bottom of page

Unable to scroll down to bottom of page: I recently have been unable to scroll all the way down on pages. For instance, on a Reddit page of comments I get close to the bottom but can't get down far enough to click on the "back to top" bar. Also happens with email, when trying to forward I can't get down to the...
  8. Windows setting won't stop scrolling to bottom

Windows setting won't stop scrolling to bottom: No matter what I do anytime im in settings it scrolls to the bottom and highlights "give us feedback" I cannot do anything at all. It forces me back down if I try anything. I cannot change my settings at all due to this. Any ideas what is wrong? It's not mouse or keyboard as...
  9. Always scroll to the top or bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always scroll to the top or bottom: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  10. Why does my setting screen(s) scroll to the bottom?

Why does my setting screen(s) scroll to the bottom?: Any settings screen that has more information than what can fit on one screen will scroll to the bottom of the screen. I can't change any settings at the top of the page because it always scrolls to the bottom of the page. If I try to scroll back up to the top the screen...