Windows 10: Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off?

Discus and support Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there is an annoying scroll that has just appeared in the middle of my emails that requires scrolling to read the message - how do i get rid of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarianneMurphy1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off?

there is an annoying scroll that has just appeared in the middle of my emails that requires scrolling to read the message - how do i get rid of this function

Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off? e3b7d1b8-a155-4751-aa8b-89ccc281c801?upload=true.jpg

:)

MarianneMurphy1, Oct 8, 2019

2. email display of unread messages

Hi,

There's a possibility that your unread emails could be saved in one of the subfolders in your inbox. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest checking and expanding all subfolders in your inbox and see if there are unread messages. If there are no unread
    messages, then Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to help us determine and address the problem.

In case the problem persists, we suggest that you refresh your email notification by turning off/on the email notifications in Windows 10 Mail app. Here's how:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Click the Settings icon at the bottom of the page, then select
      Options.
    • In the top drop-down menu, select the email account where unread messages show up and scroll down to the Notifications settings.
    • Turn off/on the Notification.
    • Close the Windows 10 Mail app, then relaunch it.

Let us know how it goes so we can further look into the issue.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 8, 2019
  3. What is smooth scrolling?

Hi Kenneth,

Smooth scrolling is a feature available in Internet Explorer that allows you to scroll through a web pages smoothly, as the name of the feature suggests. If this is turned off, when scrolling through a web page, you'll notice that the scroll
    bar slides down as if it's slightly delayed, but if this is turned on, the scroll bar slides down smoothly, without delay.

This is useful when scanning through long web pages or articles.

To turn on/off smooth scrolling, see the following steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, and then click
      Internet
      Options.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Locate Use smooth scrolling, and tick the check box if you want it turned on/off.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Patricia Yu, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off?

Annoying Defender message after installing Avira AV

Hi. I disabled Defender in the Group Policy Editor as suggested but that generates a new message at start up saying Defender has been turned off by Group Policy which I know. See screen shot below.

Is there a way of stopping all messages?

Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off? [​IMG]

anparkinson, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off?

1. Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off? - Similar Threads - Scrolling within email

2. How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!: Can someone help me. How do I Turn Off the touchpad in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-touchpad-in-windows-10-i-find-it/73cc0900-1bcc-481a-8d52-e7b657ee615d
  3. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  4. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  5. Scrolling in email message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling in email message: The system just did an update for Microsoft 365. After the update my scrolling bar no longer appears both in the email reading panes and in the attachments. I would normally be able to scroll through the attachments on an email or scroll through the entire email in the...
  6. Scrolling in email message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrolling in email message: The system just did an update for Microsoft 365. After the update my scrolling bar no longer appears both in the email reading panes and in the attachments. I would normally be able to scroll through the attachments on an email or scroll through the entire email in the...
  7. How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying: how to turn this key off permanently[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-of-this-button-completely-its-so/aaa752c2-3123-4af0-b0a2-77016224e918
  8. How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/googleback [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ir1n0w/how_do_i_turn_off_this_annoying_bluetooth_sound/
  9. how do I unsubscribe from this annoying email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I unsubscribe from this annoying email: how do I unsubscribe from this annoying email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-this-annoying-email/72d5b4a1-3547-4cdd-81b4-8fc3f6fd9246
  10. How do I turn off email preview in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off email preview in windows 10?: How do I turn off the email preview messages that pop up on the bottom-right of my screen when a new email arrives? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-email-preview-in-windows-10/608f1d2e-9395-4b0e-8c25-4cc8c13c8d76