Windows 10: SCSI Communication is not working properly with Windows 10 Anniversary

Discus and support SCSI Communication is not working properly with Windows 10 Anniversary in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The FAT 16 File system is externally interacting (Connected over USB in the form of Mass storage device)with Windows 10 (Anniversary update Updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThunderStorm, Oct 16, 2016.

1. SCSI Communication is not working properly with Windows 10 Anniversary

The FAT 16 File system is externally interacting (Connected over USB in the form of Mass storage device)with Windows 10 (Anniversary update Updated PC.)
    The Communication between Host and client is very slow ,it is not able to transfer adequate data .In windows 7 and windows 10 (before a month ago) everything was working fine.
    Now with new update , Externally connected media (MSD) in which data is created (in file format) is able to create the file successfully but SCSI layer is not able to transmit it to Windows 10 Environment.
    I am thinking like this J (That SCSI layer problem). Please help to resolve the problem.
    Thank you

:)

ThunderStorm, Oct 16, 2016

2. Windows 10 is not working properly with dedicated gpu

I've heard that there will be a spring creators update this month, I'll wait for that to see if that fixes it

Nick de Bruin, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 is not working properly with dedicated gpu

Not working, only works to rocket league but it is very laggy. I also heard that updating rivatuner could help but that also didn't SCSI Communication is not working properly with Windows 10 Anniversary :(

Nick de Bruin, Oct 16, 2016
Thema:

SCSI Communication is not working properly with Windows 10 Anniversary

1. SCSI Communication is not working properly with Windows 10 Anniversary - Similar Threads - SCSI Communication working

2. USB to serial devices working in Windows 7 no longer communicate properly in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to serial devices working in Windows 7 no longer communicate properly in Windows 10: I have two 10 year old lasers that I have been running in Windows 7. Unfortunately, these small laser manufacturers try to save $ over just using knobs and buttons by communication through a computer to control the laser, but then they get bought out by larger companies and...
  3. USB to serial devices working in Windows 7 no longer communicate properly in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB to serial devices working in Windows 7 no longer communicate properly in Windows 10: I have two 10 year old lasers that I have been running in Windows 7. Unfortunately, these small laser manufacturers try to save $ over just using knobs and buttons by communication through a computer to control the laser, but then they get bought out by larger companies and...
  4. USB to serial devices working in Windows 7 no longer communicate properly in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not working properly: When i start my acer aspire 5 laptop that is happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-working-properly/9b74e8b9-08d6-40b5-ad20-e311a42f0f17
  6. Windows 10 not working properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not working properly.: When I updated my Windows 10 version, I had many issues like, windows store not downloading apps, windows security is completely not working, when I check for an update it takes over 30 minutes just to give me an error. I dont know if the reason for this is some sort of...
  7. The windows 10 is not working properly

The windows 10 is not working properly: My laptop is a high end laptop but after installing the windows 10 from microsoft it lags and dosent give the proformance like the windows 7 .The apps take very long time to open ....
  8. Windows 10 not working properly

Windows 10 not working properly: I have a Windows 10, but from some time ago I think it is infected by virus. The task manager is greyed out. Windows firewall not working, showing error code 0x80070422. Windows defender not working, when I try to restart it shows the error, "Unexpected error, sorry we ran...
  9. Window 10 not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 not working properly.: When I first downloaded windows 10 worked perfectly. Now I went into Window update and downloaded to latest update for Windows 10 and now my CD/DVD player on my Dell computer will not work. Please help Thank you....
  10. Anniversary Update: Search not working properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: Search not working properly: After the Anniversary update (version 1607 via Windows Update), Search doesn't work properly. (I have re-started again). If I enter a search term ("Restore") on search bar next to the Start Button I get Best match: "Recovery, Control Panel" at the top of the window, but if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scsi communication horiba win 10