Windows 10: Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Mouse left button doesn't work

Discus and support Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Mouse left button doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse on August 2019 and since this May 2021 I am having issues with the mouse left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Silvio Lombardi, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Mouse left button doesn't work

I bought Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse on August 2019 and since this May 2021 I am having issues with the mouse left button.or the button doesn't click or it does double click.I tried to change batteries and all other articles on the Forum.How could I fix or replace it?

:)

Silvio Lombardi, Jul 19, 2021

2. Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo

So I own the sculpt comfort desktop combo (link below). It came with a keyboard, sculpt mouse and USB receiver.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/keyboards/sculpt-comfort-desktop/l3v-00002

The right click on the mouse stopped working so I ordered a new Sculpt Mouse (link below) however this one I'm having trouble connecting to the transeiver from my previous keyboard/mouse combo. Anyone know how to fix?

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00004

SonuBhuthal, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Sculpt Comfort Desktop (wireless) - mouse not working

I've had my Sculpt Comfort Desktop set (keyboard and mouse, both wireless, both connecting through a single USB dongle) for just over 2 years now and they've worked fine, both with my old HP laptop and now with my new Surface 3. I was using both mouse and
    keyboard just earlier today and both worked fine - but literally after half an hour away from my computer, when I went to use my mouse, it no longer worked. Keyboard still works fine, and the mouse still appears in Control Panel, Settings, etc. -- everywhere
    I can look for it, it's showing up and troubleshooting/driver double-checking says "all up to date, connected, and working properly" -- except that I don't even get a cursor on the screen!

I'd assume it's a problem with the mouse hardware (it's been over 2 years after all) but I'm stymied as to how this could happen while it still appears under my list of functioning devices. (And yes, I've checked the batteries!) I'd rather not buy a new
    mouse if I can avoid it!

ReadingRedhead, Jul 19, 2021
  4. DebbieKey Win User

Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Mouse left button doesn't work

Sculpt Comfort Desktop - Keyboard works but mouse doesn't!

I've just decided to swap over from Logitech keyboards to the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop keyboard including Mouse (with USB wireless adapter).

I've tried EVERYTHING to get this mouse to work - the keyboard's absolutely fine. Besides many reboots, still the PC continues to install everything properly, everything's ticked, i.e. the drivers etc., no errors there. Once the system loads up, low and
    behold keyboard is fine - no mouse still! There's no wireless pairing connection button on this mouse, so I can't pair it.

I'm running Windows 7 Professional - any other keyboard wireless combos haven't had this problem - typically I don't seem to be able to get out of this one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I mean it should be a question of just plugging in the USB and off you go! So why does the keyboard work, but the mouse doesn't? I've put the USB in different plugs, so that's definitely not the issue, it makes no difference.

Control Panel is showing the keyboard successfully installed, and the mouse, and there are no issues, no out of date drivers. I'm lost! Help! I need this for my working from home position so I'm desperate for this to get up and running, or else it's going
    back!

Many thanks

DebbieKey, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Mouse left button doesn't work

1. Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Mouse left button doesn't work - Similar Threads - Sculpt Comfort Desktop

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB Sculpt comfort mouse not working well

USB Sculpt comfort mouse not working well: I have a Microsoft USB Sculpt comfort keyboard and mouse being used with windows 10. The keyboard is working fine but the mouse seems to go to sleep very quickly and takes too long to wake up. Most of the time I have to click a button to re-activate it. Sometimes the scroll...
  6. Sculpt Comfort Mouse problem with Windows Button

Sculpt Comfort Mouse problem with Windows Button: Hi, As long the Windows Button on the mouse is pressed the mouse is not working. no other button creates such a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-comfort-mouse-problem-with-windows-button/6afab2a4-f695-4004-a1b7-b010ceeb7d8a
  7. Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working: I have been using the sculpt comfort mouse for a time now. I have the mouse and the keyboards, but suddenly my mouse stopped working. The keyboard works properly, but it seems like the usb receiver is not getting the mouse. The battery is fine. Tried with new ones and the...
  8. Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works.

Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works.: Windows 10 Version 1903 OS Build 18362.900 64-bit No internal Bluetooth. Devices: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Model 1531 Came with Sculpt Mouse and USB Transceiver dongle thing. Hi... Several months ago, my Sculpt Mouse stopped working. Keyboard works fine....
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working: Hello, I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Combo that works with a wireless dongle. Suddenly, my mouse stopped working or responding in any way. I tried it on different laptops with no use, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, installed new batteries but still only the...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...