Windows 10: Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works.

Discus and support Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Version 1903 OS Build 18362.900 64-bit No internal Bluetooth. Devices: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Model 1531 Came with Sculpt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CrisCruz1, Jul 14, 2020.

1. CrisCruz1 Win User

Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works.

Windows 10 Version 1903 OS Build 18362.900 64-bit

No internal Bluetooth.

Devices:

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Model 1531

Came with Sculpt Mouse and USB Transceiver dongle thing.

Hi... Several months ago, my Sculpt Mouse stopped working. Keyboard works fine. Currently using a wired mouse, but, really want to be using the wireless. Could not definitively say whether an update or similar caused the mouse to stop working.

Tried to connect the set to another computer, which is a macbook. The keyboard was recognized, the mouse was not.

The mouse shows up in Devices, but doesn't control the cursor, etc:

Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works. 47f482a6-4406-46bc-9bf4-a461fd8af62d?upload=true.png

I've tried to follow a few existing instructions on troubleshooting, but, none seem to match the options I have available close enough for me to complete the fixes. I was able to update the driver, but, fixed nothing.

Also, recently purchased a new sculpt mouse bluetooth, which also won't connect. Because I don't have bluetooth? Is there another dongle to purchase that will allow me to use the new bluetooth mouse?

I'd rather not spend another 5 hours trying to get my old or new wireless/bluetooth mouse to work.

I only have a limited number of USB's available and saw that hubs aren't recommended for keyboard/mouse connections. Do I need to replace keyboard AND mouse to get what I want? Thanks in advance. -Zelda

:)

CrisCruz1, Jul 14, 2020
  2. DIMellors Win User

MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working

Windows 10 Home Version 1803

OS Build 17134.228

MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working. Keyboard on the same 2.4Ghz transceiver is still working.

Tried new batteries, moved transceiver to different USB ports, multiple reboots, updated drivers but still not driving cursor yet lights up and vibrates etc.

Another mouse will work and drive the system when connected via another USB dongle.

Wondered if anyone else was having the same problem or had solved it....

DIMellors, Jul 14, 2020
  3. q0kyzfp6 Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Replacement Issues

Dear all,

I acquired last year a Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Keyboard set, which uses a Microsoft USB Transceiver to work. However, the left button of the mouse stopped work, and I acquired a new mouse (another Sculpt Comfort Mouse) to replace the defective one.

For my surprise, the new one is the Bluetooth version, unlike the original one. I did not know there were two versions of the same mouse. It looks like the transceiver version is only available if you acquire the whole set.

My main issue is because I used to use the sculpt set on two computers. The transceiver is plugged on a SIIG Device Sharing, which allows me to use the same transceiver in both computers. It is just a button click to change from one computer to another.
    However, it looks like the Sculpt Comfort Mouse Bluetooth version is not compatible with Microsoft USB Transceiver, and I lost the feature to share the mouse with both computers in that way.

Do you know any way to make the Bluetooth mouse pair with the Microsoft USB transceiver instead of the Bluetooth (if possible?)

q0kyzfp6, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works.

Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo

So I own the sculpt comfort desktop combo (link below). It came with a keyboard, sculpt mouse and USB receiver.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/keyboards/sculpt-comfort-desktop/l3v-00002

The right click on the mouse stopped working so I ordered a new Sculpt Mouse (link below) however this one I'm having trouble connecting to the transeiver from my previous keyboard/mouse combo. Anyone know how to fix?

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00004

SonuBhuthal, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works.

1. Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works. - Similar Threads - Sculpt Comfort Keyboard

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  6. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  7. Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Mouse left button doesn't work

Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Mouse left button doesn't work: I bought Sculpt Comfort Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse on August 2019 and since this May 2021 I am having issues with the mouse left button.or the button doesn't click or it does double click.I tried to change batteries and all other articles on the Forum.How could...
  8. USB Sculpt comfort mouse not working well

USB Sculpt comfort mouse not working well: I have a Microsoft USB Sculpt comfort keyboard and mouse being used with windows 10. The keyboard is working fine but the mouse seems to go to sleep very quickly and takes too long to wake up. Most of the time I have to click a button to re-activate it. Sometimes the scroll...
  9. Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working: I have been using the sculpt comfort mouse for a time now. I have the mouse and the keyboards, but suddenly my mouse stopped working. The keyboard works properly, but it seems like the usb receiver is not getting the mouse. The battery is fine. Tried with new ones and the...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working: Hello, I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Combo that works with a wireless dongle. Suddenly, my mouse stopped working or responding in any way. I tried it on different laptops with no use, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, installed new batteries but still only the...