Windows 10: Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

Discus and support Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using the sculpt comfort mouse for a time now. I have the mouse and the keyboards, but suddenly my mouse stopped working. The keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jennifer HyeImSuh, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

I have been using the sculpt comfort mouse for a time now. I have the mouse and the keyboards, but suddenly my mouse stopped working.

The keyboard works properly, but it seems like the usb receiver is not getting the mouse.

The battery is fine. Tried with new ones and the blue light is on.

I tried removing the reciever and reinstaling it in my computer,

also tried erasing the mice device driver and reseting the computer,

lastly I tried it on another computer and its the same.

Keyboard works fine but the mouse is not being recieved.

Any suggestions?

:)

Jennifer HyeImSuh, Dec 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse Windows Button Stoped Working on W10

Hi Merlin,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 and also for trying troubleshooting steps to fix issue. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I apologies for your inconvenience I will certainly help you to resolve issue.

I would suggest you to install the latest drivers for
    the Microsoft Sculpt Mouse and check.

Follow the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/sculpt-comfort-mouse

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thank You.

Preeti Patel, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is not working

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To assist you better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

For the issue with network connection. I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Network troubleshooter.

• Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.
    Method 2.

For the issue with mouse, I suggest you to go to the below link, select Windows operating system, try downloading the mouse driver and install the same.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/sculpt-comfort-mouse

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

1. Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working - Similar Threads - Sculpt comfort mouse

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  6. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  7. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

8. USB Sculpt comfort mouse not working well

USB Sculpt comfort mouse not working well: I have a Microsoft USB Sculpt comfort keyboard and mouse being used with windows 10. The keyboard is working fine but the mouse seems to go to sleep very quickly and takes too long to wake up. Most of the time I have to click a button to re-activate it. Sometimes the scroll...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I love my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse but have a terrible time trying to keep a bluetooth connection. Does Microsoft have a unifying USB receiver that can be used with this model?...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...