Windows 10: Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up

Discus and support Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop wireless keyboard and mouse. The mouse is fine. The keyboard now all of a sudden drops dead and the only way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Douglas Chan, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up

Hi,

I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop wireless keyboard and mouse.

The mouse is fine. The keyboard now all of a sudden drops dead and the only way to reconnect is to take out the batteries and reinsert again.

The batteries are new, full and works with other devices.

The drivers were updated to latest.

The mouse and keyboard uses the same USB dongle so there's no problem with the dongle.

Please help!

:)

Douglas Chan, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 3, 2021
  3. brdja80 Win User
    Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Jan 3, 2021
  4. SamuelLV Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Hello Olly, I'm Sam, an Independent Adviser. Glad to assist and help with your question.

I would suggest that you download the Mouse and Keyboard Center 11. You can use it to connect and configure the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop with your PC.

Try following the instructions on the link below,

First the section Software & Drivers.

Then check Product Guide and Quick Start Guide

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/d/sculpt-...

Do let me know if you have any more questions or require further help.

SamuelLV, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up - Similar Threads - Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

2. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  4. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  5. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  6. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...
  7. Sculpt ergonomic keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt ergonomic keyboard issues: Hi all, the first keystrike on my sculpt keyboard model 1559 does not register. Batteries are fresh, everything else works fine after the initial keystrike, and it works fine when you are typing continuously, but pause for a few moments and there it is again or isn't in this...
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo: My number pad is not working on my computer. I have changed the batteries, made sure all of the drivers are up to date, and finally tried it on another computer and it worked! But it will not work on mine nor will the other one that is working, work on my computer. I am...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hello everyone, I have the sculpt keyboard. This morning it stopped working and there was a red light indicating the batteries were dead. I replaced the batteries but the keyboard will not work again. The keypad and mouse are fine, just the keyboard won't connect/work. I...