Windows 10: Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity

Discus and support Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop wireless keyboard and mouse. The mouse is fine. The keyboard after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity drops dead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WojciechObrzut1, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity

Hi,

I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop wireless keyboard and mouse.

The mouse is fine. The keyboard after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity drops dead and the only way to reconnect is to take out the batteries and reinsert them again. At the same time, the mouse and the Numpad are working fine.

The batteries are new, full and work with other devices. I've tried 3 batteries set. The drivers were updated to the latest.

The mouse and keyboard use the same USB dongle so there's no problem with the dongle. It is a Microsoft dongle:

Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard Mouse and Keyboard Center Model 1461/1461c

Please help!

:)

WojciechObrzut1, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 7, 2021
  3. brdja80 Win User
    Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Apr 7, 2021
  4. alrozjkov Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop battery life

Hi!

Some time ago I bought Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse, and I see that battery life less than expected.

I can see that laser on mouse blinking blue after long time of inactivity, so mouse working even if PC turned off for a long time.

I cant find any information in documentation about battery saving.

How can you tell if keyboard and mouse goes to sleep to preserve battery life?

Or even if Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop goes to sleep at all?

alrozjkov, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity - Similar Threads - Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

2. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  4. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  5. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model:1599 turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model:1599 turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity: Hi, I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop wireless keyboard + separate Numpad and mouse. The mouse is fine. The keyboard after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity drops dead and the only way to reconnect is to take out the batteries and reinsert them again. At the same time, the...
  7. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard acting up: Hi, I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop wireless keyboard and mouse. The mouse is fine. The keyboard now all of a sudden drops dead and the only way to reconnect is to take out the batteries and reinsert again. The batteries are new, full and works with other devices....
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch?

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch?: I just purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop and I can only seem to turn off the mouse. Is there a way to turn off the keyboard and number pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-off-switch/05a1e52d-da18-484d-9e1b-66fe3f89b360
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hello everyone, I have the sculpt keyboard. This morning it stopped working and there was a red light indicating the batteries were dead. I replaced the batteries but the keyboard will not work again. The keypad and mouse are fine, just the keyboard won't connect/work. I...