Windows 10: Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch?

Discus and support Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop and I can only seem to turn off the mouse. Is there a way to turn off the keyboard and number pad?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BADMAN BLACK 37, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch?

I just purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop and I can only seem to turn off the mouse. Is there a way to turn off the keyboard and number pad?

:)

BADMAN BLACK 37, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 13, 2019
  3. petr55555 Win User
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

A usb wireless reciever for my keyboard and mouse "Sculpt ergonomic desktop" was stolen from my Laptop

Is it possible to get a replacement? If so, what information do you need from me?

Thank you

***Modified title from: Sculpt ergonomic desktop***

petr55555, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch?

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop missing keystrokes

Hello,

This issue with your Windows Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is usually due to a corrupted or outdated device driver. However, for us to isolate the issue, we need additional information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tired to connect your keyboard to another PC to make sure that it is working properly?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter. This automated tool will check the device connected to your PC for any known issue and resolve it automatically. Refer to this link to access the troubleshooter:
    Find and fix problems with devices and hardware.

If no issues are found, you can download and update the latest drivers at this

link

Should you need additional assistance, do not hesitate to get back to us.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch?

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch? - Similar Threads - Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard that it's not working. The problem seems to be that it does not turn on no green light between the space bars. The companion numpad and mouse are working fine. So far I've tried:- Replacing the batteries- Restarting the...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard that it's not working. The problem seems to be that it does not turn on no green light between the space bars. The companion numpad and mouse are working fine. So far I've tried:- Replacing the batteries- Restarting the...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hi I've just bought a microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop to use with my microsoft surface pro but only the mouse works, the keyboard and number pad are not working. I see a lot of other people have posted the same issue and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the...
  6. Sculpt ergonomic desktop freezes

Sculpt ergonomic desktop freezes: While using the Sculpt ergonomic desktop set on my new PC Windows 10, 64bit, with all recent windows updates, my set freezes every few hours. The only way to fix the issue would be to take the USB dongle out and re-insert it to adifferent USB port re-connecting the dongle to...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: I need help with connecting the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop tomy computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/2e929d61-af2e-46ef-ba70-003ea0c721d6
  8. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt mouse and USB sharing switch

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt mouse and USB sharing switch: Hi there, I'm trying to get my Microsoft USB mouse to work on two computers and so I'm trying to use a USB switch. The problem is that through the switch the wheel doesn't work, without the switch it works fine. The missing issue seems to be the Microsoft 2.4 GHz Transceiver...
  9. My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is not working.

My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is not working.: Hi. I just bought a second handed Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop. I got the dongle and plugged it in. However, when I plugged it in, I moved the mouse and nothing happened. I also pressed a key from the keyboard and a key from the number pad. Nothing happened too. I downloaded...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hello everyone, I have the sculpt keyboard. This morning it stopped working and there was a red light indicating the batteries were dead. I replaced the batteries but the keyboard will not work again. The keypad and mouse are fine, just the keyboard won't connect/work. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard on / off