Windows 10: Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping

Discus and support Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Same issue as in this post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Michal_CH, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Michal_CH Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping

Michal_CH, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 19, 2020
  3. renren321 Win User
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping?

I have a Sculpt ergonomic desktop set including the 2 keyboard and mice, a very strange thing is if I unplug in the receiver, the system could go to sleeping status if there is no operation in 5 mins (set in power settings), but if I plug in the receiver,
    the system won’t go sleep, after 5 mins later the monitor turned off, but 1 second later the screen turned on automatically. This will repeat over and over again.

I have tried to turn off the power of mice, remove the batteries, install the latest Mouse and keyboard center (11.1.137), update the windows (10.0.18362.0387), but if the receiver is plugged in, the system will never ever go to sleep normally.

Anyone got same issue and have some solutions? Thank you.

renren321, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop missing keystrokes

Hello,

This issue with your Windows Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is usually due to a corrupted or outdated device driver. However, for us to isolate the issue, we need additional information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tired to connect your keyboard to another PC to make sure that it is working properly?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter. This automated tool will check the device connected to your PC for any known issue and resolve it automatically. Refer to this link to access the troubleshooter:
    Find and fix problems with devices and hardware.

If no issues are found, you can download and update the latest drivers at this

link

Should you need additional assistance, do not hesitate to get back to us.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping

1. Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping - Similar Threads - Sculpt ergonomic desktop

2. Sculpt ergonomic desktop receiver prevents PC from sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop receiver prevents PC from sleeping: HiI've seen a few posts on this before, but not seen a solution that's viable.When the usb receiver is plugged in, my PC will not sleep. The screens will blank after the screen-off timeout, but then immediately turn on again.I have set the keyboard and mouse to NOT be able to...
  3. Sculpt ergonomic desktop receiver prevents PC from sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop receiver prevents PC from sleeping: HiI've seen a few posts on this before, but not seen a solution that's viable.When the usb receiver is plugged in, my PC will not sleep. The screens will blank after the screen-off timeout, but then immediately turn on again.I have set the keyboard and mouse to NOT be able to...
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hi I've just bought a microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop to use with my microsoft surface pro but only the mouse works, the keyboard and number pad are not working. I see a lot of other people have posted the same issue and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the...
  7. Sculpt ergonomic desktop freezes

Sculpt ergonomic desktop freezes: While using the Sculpt ergonomic desktop set on my new PC Windows 10, 64bit, with all recent windows updates, my set freezes every few hours. The only way to fix the issue would be to take the USB dongle out and re-insert it to adifferent USB port re-connecting the dongle to...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: I need help with connecting the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop tomy computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/2e929d61-af2e-46ef-ba70-003ea0c721d6
  9. Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping?

Sculpt ergonomic desktop set doesn't allow PC sleeping?: I have a Sculpt ergonomic desktop set including the 2 keyboard and mice, a very strange thing is if I unplug in the receiver, the system could go to sleeping status if there is no operation in 5 mins (set in power settings), but if I plug in the receiver, the system won’t go...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hello everyone, I have the sculpt keyboard. This morning it stopped working and there was a red light indicating the batteries were dead. I replaced the batteries but the keyboard will not work again. The keypad and mouse are fine, just the keyboard won't connect/work. I...