Windows 10: Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Discus and support Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaraQ, Apr 22, 2020.

1. KaraQ Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?

:)

KaraQ, Apr 22, 2020
  2. petr55555 Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

A usb wireless reciever for my keyboard and mouse "Sculpt ergonomic desktop" was stolen from my Laptop

Is it possible to get a replacement? If so, what information do you need from me?

Thank you

***Modified title from: Sculpt ergonomic desktop***

petr55555, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 22, 2020
  4. T_96 Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Connect to Different USB Adapter

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse (wireless with separate USB adapter). Is there any way to connect the keyboard to a different wireless USB adapter that belongs to another Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

I brought the keyboard to another system, which also has the same Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. However, I did not bring the wireless USB adapter, assuming I would be able to pair the keyboard with another USB adapter of the identical product.

Thanks

Thema:

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse - Similar Threads - Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

2. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  3. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  5. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  6. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  7. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Sleep Mode: Hello, I have recently purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse, and I am experiencing very frequent delays after not using the keyboard or the mouse for a period of time of few seconds. When I leave it for just a few seconds and then trying to...
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo: My number pad is not working on my computer. I have changed the batteries, made sure all of the drivers are up to date, and finally tried it on another computer and it worked! But it will not work on mine nor will the other one that is working, work on my computer. I am...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle a little over a year ago. I've noticed that the mouse has not been working well lately (yes, I've changed the batteries) but my keyboard is great. If I were to buy a new MS ergo mouse (like the one I have),...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems: I am having major problems with the Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse combo sets. I'm an IT consultant and I have recommended several of these sets to customers. I would say that I have about an 80% failure rate with these devices. I've had to return them...