Windows 10: Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

Discus and support Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My number pad is not working on my computer. I have changed the batteries, made sure all of the drivers are up to date, and finally tried it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoyDeLozier, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

My number pad is not working on my computer. I have changed the batteries, made sure all of the drivers are up to date, and finally tried it on another computer and it worked! But it will not work on mine nor will the other one that is working, work on my computer.

I am running Windows 10. I was on the phone with Microsoft for over an hour only to be transferred around and around (seriously I got the same tech twice!) only to be disconnected.

:)

JoyDeLozier, Oct 8, 2019
  2. tdehan Win User

Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10

The keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10. I've replaced the battery and downloaded the latest Keyboard drivers. What am I missing?

tdehan, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

New Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

My previous Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse has the rubber on the side coming off. Purchased a new mouse, same kind. Now the new mouse works fine but now the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard is not working. Will the new ergonomic mouse work with my 'old'
    ergonomic keyboard? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks.

DondreiaJohnson, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo - Similar Threads - Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  6. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  7. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle a little over a year ago. I've noticed that the mouse has not been working well lately (yes, I've changed the batteries) but my keyboard is great. If I were to buy a new MS ergo mouse (like the one I have),...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects: So when it's connected all is well. Keyborard, keypad and mouse all work fine. At varying timeframes on two different computers it loses connection. If I pull out the reciever and put it back in it reconnects for again for awhile then loses connection again. This happens...
  10. Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...

Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...: The keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10. I've replaced the battery and downloaded the latest Keyboard drivers. What am I missing?...