Windows 10: Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

Discus and support Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the Sculpt Ergonomic mouse and keyboard which I love however my left mouse button has been sticking to the point where you can't press it down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterCmaylo, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

I have the Sculpt Ergonomic mouse and keyboard which I love however my left mouse button has been sticking to the point where you can't press it down. Does anyone know why?

:)

PeterCmaylo, Jan 24, 2022

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing issues with the left click button for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. Assuming that you have tried almost all the steps mentioned in the Rorsacq's post which you referred. Adding to that, we would
    like you to refer Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse
    website and click on Downloads. Install the latest mouse driver for Windows 10.

If issue still persist, then seems that there is a possibility of a mouse hardware issue. We would like you to get in touch with our hardware support team over the phone. You can click on the globe icon
    Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking 5770c75f-83dd-437c-86ea-b57b91973bfd?upload=true.jpg

at the bottom left corner to change the locale.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 24, 2022
  3. KateK1 Win User
    difference between Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for Business.

Hello all!

I was looking for the Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse when I saw that there are two versions of it: Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001) and Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for Business ( 5LV-00001).
    From the description, it seems like they are the same device.

Is there any difference between the two except the name?

KateK1, Jan 24, 2022
  4. ClaireWD Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Hi, i seem to be having the same common problem with my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse that others have had in the past, but couldn't find a response to the issue. The left mouse button doesn't work nearly as well as it used to, i have to click in other areas of
    the button or shift my hand around on the mouse to get it to work, making the ergonomic feature of it a bit redundant.

Apart from taking the mouse apart, are there any other solutions to this issue? I have replaced the batteries to no avail. Thanks!

* Moved from Mobile Devices

ClaireWD, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

1. Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking - Similar Threads - Sculpt Ergonomic Left

2. LEFT HANDED Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Development Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LEFT HANDED Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Development Request: LEFT HANDED Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Development RequestI am a LEFT handed at 53 I've experienced from a young age establishment force me to use my right as they find it hard to emulate what I am learning quite naturally with my left. the position of the ink well at my school...
  3. LEFT HANDED Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Development Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LEFT HANDED Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Development Request: LEFT HANDED Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Development RequestI am a LEFT handed at 53 I've experienced from a young age establishment force me to use my right as they find it hard to emulate what I am learning quite naturally with my left. the position of the ink well at my school...
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking: I have the Sculpt Ergonomic mouse and keyboard which I love however my left mouse button has been sticking to the point where you can't press it down. Does anyone know why?...
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking: I have the Sculpt Ergonomic mouse and keyboard which I love however my left mouse button has been sticking to the point where you can't press it down. Does anyone know why?...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, i seem to be having the same common problem with my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse that others have had in the past, but couldn't find a response to the issue. The left mouse button doesn't work nearly as well as it used to, i have to click in other areas of the button or shift...
  7. Middle mouse button on microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse not working.

Middle mouse button on microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse not working.: So I recently got a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse and I love it so far but the middle mouse button doesn't seem to be working. I uninstalled all my drivers and then reattached the usb dongle to download the drivers again, but it still doesn't...
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, I have recently bought a sculpt ergonomic mouse and I really like the shape and feel, I just cant get it to work properly. I have tried a few different mouse pads and even tried the desk but it just doesn't seem to work properly. Is there a certain type of mouse pad i...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: My Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse USB receiver is no longer working. I need to get another one. The mouse is fine. How do I order one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-mouse/af6af844-50f0-4437-a947-61f4e3412111
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic mouse left click not working

Sculpt Ergonomic mouse left click not working: Hello, I purchased the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse last year and I'm happy with it. But the left mouse button is not working correctly. Sometimes I have to press hard to get it to click, sometimes I have to press it 3 or 4 times before it clicks. This wasn't...