Windows 10: Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep

Discus and support Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a sculpt ergonomic mouse recently and I found a problem, I set the system turn off screen after 10 mins if there is no operation, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by renren321, Mar 20, 2019.

1. renren321 Win User

Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep

I purchased a sculpt ergonomic mouse recently and I found a problem, I set the system turn off screen after 10 mins if there is no operation, but when I plugged in the mouse receiver, the system won't turn off the screen after half an hour (the mouse power is turned off and didn't touch the keyboard), if I remove the mouse receiver the windows could go to sleep normally.

what is wrong with it?

:)

renren321, Mar 20, 2019

2. New Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

My previous Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse has the rubber on the side coming off. Purchased a new mouse, same kind. Now the new mouse works fine but now the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard is not working. Will the new ergonomic mouse work with my 'old'
    ergonomic keyboard? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks.

DondreiaJohnson, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Serial number of Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Where on th sculpt ergonomic mouse can I find the serial number?

***Original title: Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse***

AmyHurwitch, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Mouse - Quick Movements Cause Incorrect Movements

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you were able to use the mouse without any issues?
    3. Does the issue with the mouse occur when it is used on a different system?

I would suggest you to update the driver for your mouse under ‘Mice and other pointing devices’. You can follow the steps in this article on ‘Update
    drivers in Windows 10
    ’ and uninstall the mouse driver.

Please visit this link to download and install the driver for your ‘Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse’.
    Kindly restart the system and check if this worked out for you.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep - Similar Threads - Sculpt ergonomic mouse

2. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries: hello! I can't make that my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse shut down when Windows does. Because of that, my batteries are lasting less than a month. How can I fix that? All my drivers are up to date and I'm using Windows 11 Insider 22H2. But still can't check the option on Device...
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries: hello! I can't make that my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse shut down when Windows does. Because of that, my batteries are lasting less than a month. How can I fix that? All my drivers are up to date and I'm using Windows 11 Insider 22H2. But still can't check the option on Device...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse won't scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse won't scroll: I use the same Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse on both my home laptop and work laptop plugged into a Dell docking station, and move the USB-C from one laptop to the other, and recently on my home laptop the mouse as stopped scrolling by turning the wheel. It will scroll if...
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, i seem to be having the same common problem with my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse that others have had in the past, but couldn't find a response to the issue. The left mouse button doesn't work nearly as well as it used to, i have to click in other areas of the button or shift...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I have had this mouse for some time and it had been trouble free until....Mouse functions upon restarting after a shutdown. If I put my PC to sleep the mouse stops functioning and is invisible. The keyboard wakes the PC. Only after using keyboard commands to restart am I...
  7. difference between Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for Business.

difference between Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for Business.: Hello all! I was looking for the Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse when I saw that there are two versions of it: Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001) and Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for Business ( 5LV-00001). From the description, it seems like they are the same device. Is there any...
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, I have recently bought a sculpt ergonomic mouse and I really like the shape and feel, I just cant get it to work properly. I have tried a few different mouse pads and even tried the desk but it just doesn't seem to work properly. Is there a certain type of mouse pad i...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: My Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse USB receiver is no longer working. I need to get another one. The mouse is fine. How do I order one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-mouse/af6af844-50f0-4437-a947-61f4e3412111
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I bought this mouse 10 May 2017 from Officeworks Australia in the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Set for $148 and absolutely love the design. However, the wheel now doesn't work at all and neither the left nor right click buttons work as of today. I have been very...