Windows 10: Sculpt Key board goes into sleep mode

Discus and support Sculpt Key board goes into sleep mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Set from 2017 and did not face any issue till recently. Below are the issues that I face now:The mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SubhashNT, Jun 24, 2021.

1. SubhashNT Win User

Sculpt Key board goes into sleep mode

I am using Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Set from 2017 and did not face any issue till recently. Below are the issues that I face now:The mouse vertical scroll is not functioning anymoreI searched through similar issues and solutions here and tried out almost everything. But still not working. Changed batteries to brand new ones. uninstalled the device completely, uninstalled Microsoft Mouse and keyboard center and rebooted, installed MS mouse and kbd center version 13 and then inserted the USB dongle , rebooted the machine. Still vertical scroll not workingAfter all the above the on

:)

SubhashNT, Jun 24, 2021

2. key board not working once laptop wakes from sleep mode

Hello friends: i upgraded my OS from win 7 to windows 10. Everything is fine except that when my laptop goes to sleep mode, keyboard doesn't work and also touch pad, then i have to use usb mouse (which works quite normally) and use onscreen key board to
    log in and to go to desktop. Even after logging in using onscreen key board, main keyboard doesn't work. I have to shut down laptop using onscreen key board and switch on laptop again and then every thing with keyboard is fine. I face this problem every time
    when laptop goes to sleep mode. I m using Sony vaio laptop E series, core i5, 4 gb ram. Please help

GAZANFARAHMAD, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

system against settings goes into sleep mode authomatically

Hi Marek,

Can you give me the steps you did to disable Sleep mode? This is to provide the best troubleshooting steps. For now, set Power Options in the Control Panel to never sleep. Here's how you can do this:

• Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Control Panel and click the search result.
    • On the search box on the upper-right corner of the window, type Power Options and click
      Power Options.
    • Click Change plan settings on the Power plan you're using.
    • Change the option for Put the computer to sleep: to
      Never

I'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Sculpt Key board goes into sleep mode - Similar Threads - Sculpt Key board

2. Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically: Hi I have been facing a issue where my pc goes to sleep mode automatically all of a sudden when there is a power cut and inverter goes to battery. This happens even if I turned off the switch where my charging adapter is plugged in. I have already done hard reset of my laptop...
  3. Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically: Hi I have been facing a issue where my pc goes to sleep mode automatically all of a sudden when there is a power cut and inverter goes to battery. This happens even if I turned off the switch where my charging adapter is plugged in. I have already done hard reset of my laptop...
  4. key board

key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work: sculpt key board issue. i have 16 keys that don’t worki keep getting stuck in a loop of the same yes or no questions when trying to reach support. in none of the trouble shooting does anything help. i have tried different computers as well. keys that dont work are back space...
  6. sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work: sculpt key board issue. i have 16 keys that don’t worki keep getting stuck in a loop of the same yes or no questions when trying to reach support. in none of the trouble shooting does anything help. i have tried different computers as well. keys that dont work are back space...
  7. sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work

8. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  9. monitor goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  10. Goes out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes out of sleep mode: Dear forum Does any one else use the sleep mode function? When using mine, well then it works, also when starting it up again. My problem is that if i want to go to bed, and put sleep mode on, then it turns on by it self after a while. Yesterday evening it did it after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt asus laptop freezes